Ashley Furniture Homestore / mattress

1 5007 Old Bullard RDTyler, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 903-593-4161

I purchased a Simmons BeautyRest Mattress (Norcorss) from Ashley Furniture Tyler TX and about 3 months it had a sink hole in it. I have now gotten another one just like it and it has already done the same thing sink hole. Ashley Furniture now has refused to warranty my mattress and will not deliver a new one . This store has the most rude and smart mouth people that I have ever dealt with. This store should be closed down due to poor and no customer service. The owner that holds the license is go to be the stupist person on the face of the earth. Her sister and nephew run the store with no respect to any customer service. Do not shop at Tyler Ashley Furniture store sales and service is void. I hope all that read this ad never buys one piece of junk furniture there. Warranty lady and you known who you are, are the most disrepectful person and the biggest lier I have ever seen. I feel sorry for anyone that has to work at this store and deal with the people that try if that is what you call it run this store. I will never shop there again and will tell everyone how this store does business and how they do not stand behind their products. If I were Simmons Beautyrest Mattress Co I would pull all license of sales for this mattress from that store due to warranty issue. I will never Buy another Simmons Beautyrest Mattress anyway due to this issue.DO Not Shop Ashley FURNITURE TYLER TX

Comments

Ma
  15th of Jun, 2010

The Manufacturer's warranty should replace your defective mattress for 10 years from the original date of purchase. If your mattress sagged over 1.5 inches 5 times over 10 years, it should be replaced 5 times over 10 years (provided there are no stains/spills/spoils on the bed).

You should try to find the phone # for Simmons out there in Tx and see if they'd be able to help out.

Jb
  7th of Dec, 2015

I purchased a Nolan Beauty rest and it has a sink hole too. I went in to Ashley Furniture in NC and they tried to tell me that they were giving me a credit of 579.00 towards an 1100.00 dollar set. Said that the mattress was discontinued. I told them the warranty card said that they had to replace or replace with something comparable. They argued with me and said they would just issue a credit towards another mattress and that nothing was wrong. I then took out my warranty agreement that comes with the mattress and it was at that point they told me to pick something out that was comparable. I am sorely disappointed and will NEVER purchase anything from Ashley ever again.