Ashley Furniture Homestore / product and warranty
I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture on April 21, 2017. The furniture was delivered on May 30, 2017. It is one year and two weeks later and the side of the couch buckled completely. I purchased an extended warranty which I was told would cover anything at all that happens to the furniture for 5 years. When I called to have the couch repaired, I was told that the extended warranty did not cover structural damage of the furniture. They told me to call Ashley direct. Needless to say that the response I got from Ashley was they would give us the name of a repair person that we could pay for out of pocket. So $450 for an extended warranty that covers absolutely nothing. I was given a 5 year payment plan for a piece of furniture that didn't last one year. Ashley customer care was not willing to help, and AMTrust Warranty corp would not assist us at all.
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - customer service and delivery
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan
- Ashley Furniture Industries - patola park sectional
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery - waited for more than a month.