Ascentive / Outright ###

1 Australia Review updated:

In Australia this company would be taken to court for false advertising. 'Down Under' we simply describe Ascentive Software as full of ###.

Surely there is some form of restriction that can remove these crooks from the web, and protect innocent people?

Having removed everything pertaining to this suspect company from my computer, I am now receiving unwanted email, expounding how 'brilliant we are'.

Try and unsubscribe from these ###s and you will experience 'error' all the time.

Apart from the ### they peddle on the web, the persons responsible should be in jail.

What a joke!

Va

Comments

• Ba
      4th of Aug, 2008

2nd of Oct, 2008

A total con

• Ri
      19th of Oct, 2008

Dear Mr. Schran, I purchased your product to clean up the clutter on my computer. When I enter my user name and password I get an invalid message. What is wrong with your system? I paid good money for a product that does not work! I am ticked off. I think you should refund what I paid for your worthless product. Please contact me.
    Richard Morris
    522 Lake Ridge Trail
    Denton, NC 27239

336 859 3505

• De
      11th of Nov, 2008

tooooo truuuu* ... pure crap!!!

• Pm
      3rd of Apr, 2009

bought into the hype on tv and now am sorry ever installed crap

11th of Apr, 2009

Why in the world would Microsoft let these crooks
    use the MS name to sell their junk

• Sv
      7th of Jun, 2010

Agree, Ascentive LLC is really fraud company, they are crooked businessmen. I don't know how this kind of business survive!!!I purchased the software, downloaded and as most of the users experienced, the sfotware did basically nothing. I regretted my decision to purchase and moved on. One year later they charged the renewal. When I put dispute with my credit card company, Ascentive proved that when I purchased the software, I signed up for Auto Renewal, Which is [censor].

• Kc
      30th of Mar, 2011

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to delete this fraudulent companys software off my computer. I have tried to run the normal Add/Delete program and that didn't work.

• Th
      25th of Dec, 2011

these people are so right to complain. They charged me twice for the same service. one time for 34.90 and another time for 29.95. Ya! I would say they R a ripoff