Ascentive / Solution
Solution to delete Ascentive from computer.
After downloading Ascentive, I noticed no difference in my internet speed. Like many others that downloaded the trial version of Ascentive, I was scratching my head trying to remove it from my computer. The control panel had no listing for Ascentive under Add or Remove programs. The program removal tool within CCleaner (a very good free registry cleaner) had no listing either.
The solution for removal is fairly simple. Right click on the start button and choose explore from the start menu. When it opens, you will see the program folder. Open the program folder and you should see the folder for Ascentive. Right click on the folder and press delete from the menu. This will remove most everything from the computer. To finish the removal, download and run CCleaner (a google search will get you to the download site and it is free). Run the registry cleaner (be sure to back it up per the directions...very easy), and when you make the corrections to the registry, all traces of Ascentive will be removed.
More Ascentive Complaints & Reviews
- Ascentive - Rip off 
- Ascentive - Fraud and scam 
- Ascentive - Outright ### 
- Ascentive - Stay away 
- Ascentive - Poor Corporate behavior and product 
- Ascentive - Sending me an email stating they were going to bill my account. of 29.95
- Ascentive Finally Fast - Computer Infection
- Ascentive Live 365 - Company not responding back to clients
- Ascentive Finally Fast Program - Took out extra $100.00 from my account
- Ascentive.com - charge for software not downloaded