ASC Warranty / refund amount on cancellation of contract
6/09/2017 James Hall ( #B-[protected]) Service Agreement Number.
I Purchased this extended warranty thinking it was a good idea Plan 2 DELUXE $2300.00 on 4/15/2016. Have had issues with the Jeep but nothing is covered. Decided to cancel they asked for a notorized Odometer reading along with letter of why I wish to cancel. Did all this 6/9/2017. Received a letter to call the dealership for refund, called and was told refund will be $1093.10, so what did they use my other $1206.90 for???? Stamps? Answering the phone to tell me No nothing is covered? Wow! Unacceptable. They say its based on the miles you have put on the vehicle 3180 miles in over a year! Hmmmm sounds like a big problem! My advice DO NOT GET THE EXTENDED!
More ASC Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Services Company, Inc. - refusal to honor warranty 
- ASC - Illegal Tactics to Steal Your Home 
- ASC - Cash Advance USA Payday Loan 
- ASC Warranty - cancellation refund
- ASC Warranty - won't honor contract 
- ASC Warranty / Auto Services Company - car repair that falls within the guideline of warranty agreement
- ASC Warranty / Auto Services Company - coverage
- ASC Warranty / Auto Services Company - extended service contract
- ASC Warranty - car warranty 
- ASC Warranty - drivetrain "plus" coverage