ASC / Property taxes scam!

1 United States

My mortgage was sold to ASC from First Franklin in August 2006. Instead of First Franklin paying my summer taxes, they sent all my escrow to ASC along with the mortgage. Instead of ASC paying my taxes, they applied it to my mortgage like it was a house payment -- they say they paid $2,086.00 in summer taxes but the city shows no payment. (Mine were only $1,164.00) When winter taxes came due ASC said they paid $813.00 -- but the city never got it -- (mine were only $454.00) -- come to find out, ASC has been paying the taxes for the condo above me! ASC's records show her property address and her parcel number, not mine! ASC insists I have no homeowners insurance no matter how many times I've sent them proof, they've lost payments, are ruining my credit, and when I requested copies of signed documents, they sent me the closing documents for six different people in six different states -- this includes identifying information I have no legal right to -- so if I have their documents, who has mine?