The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

ASC / call the FTC and file complaints

1 United States

Call the Federal Trade Commission FTC and file a formal complaint to protect your rights.
Phone number for FTC [protected] then call your state attorney general's office, commerce dept, and the Better Business Bureau. Contact your Congressman/woman or your Senators...this company is a predatory loan servicer...They do not own your mortgage so it is illegal for them to foreclose on your home!!! Only the lender who can produce your mortgage note has that legal right. Make a request to ASC to produce your loan documents...they wont do it because they don't know who does...wall street...

Post your comment