Artfire.com — makeup palette
I had ordered the James Charles palette for my friend for Christmas. It had come after Christmas, beginning of January. I had giving it to my friend a week later when I had seen her. She went to go open it and use it and noticed it wasn't the real James Charles palette. Red the Ingredients and seemed off. Tried to contact seller & it said they didn't exist. The color of the front of the box seems so off like it was printed off the computer. Those ingredients aren't listed on the actual James Charles make up palette.
More Artfire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Artfire.com - Scam
- Artfire.com - No refund and their customer service can do nothing 
- HOPE KEPHART ON ARTFIRE - RIPPED ME OFF 
- Artfire.com - The site is broken, it doesn't work
- Artfire.com - I have not received my online order and I want answers!
- Artfire.com - trying to end artfire account
- Artfire.com - where is my order?
- Artfire.com - custom jerseys
- Artfire.com - no service, no response
- Artfire.com - scamlier