Menu

complaints

Mash & Grape Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Mash & Grape at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Mash & Grape has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mash & Grape. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Mash & Grape complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Mash & Grape complaints

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mash & Grape I got this bourbon subscription as a Christmas gift, and on their website, it said it would arrive in 5/7 days, which I thought was perfect

I got this bourbon subscription as a Christmas gift, and on their website, it said it would arrive in 5/7 days, which I thought was perfect. But now it's February 3rd and still no delivery. They haven't responded to my refund emails, and there's no phone number to call. This company is a fraud.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mash & Grape I ordered a product on 12/13 and got a confirmation that they charged my card

I ordered a product on 12/13 and got a confirmation that they charged my card. But since then, I've sent 4 emails and lots of support requests, and still don't know where my order is. It seems like this company doesn't have any support people or a real plan for getting orders to their customers. They don't even have a phone number that works, and they don't answer emails.

A

Mash & Grape I ordered from Mash & Grape on 8/26

I ordered from Mash & Grape on 8/26. Got a confirmation on 8/27 saying it was packed and with the carriers. They said it would be shipped on 8/30. I checked every day and it's still packed and with the carriers. I sent 5 emails to Mash & Grape asking about the delay and to confirm shipping. They haven't answered any of my emails. Not even one reply. I called...but the call got disconnected. Terrible customer service. I ordered it as a birthday gift...but the birthday has already passed...and the company hasn't responded at all.

Is Mash & Grape legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Mash & Grape as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Mash & Grape stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Mash & Grape should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Mash & Grape earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Mash & Grape achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Mash & Grape. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Mash & Grape's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Getbarcart.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Mash & Grape website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Getbarcart.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Mash & Grape has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 11 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Getbarcart.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The getbarcart.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Mash & Grape protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mash & Grape I ordered a special gift (#***) for Christmas, but the package was tried to be delivered twice

I ordered a special gift (#***) for Christmas, but the package was tried to be delivered twice. I called the shipping company to make arrangements to be present for the delivery. However, they returned the package, and now I've been trying every day to reach out to Mash and Grape to receive my product. I simply want the product to be delivered again. The website claims they attempt delivery three times, but they only tried twice. I've sent numerous emails and tried calling, but no one answers or responds to my emails. All I want is the product!

Mash & Grape This company was supposed to deliver a package to me

This company was supposed to deliver a package to me. After 2 days past the delivery date and no updates to tracking, I contacted them. Today, 4 days late, they email me saying multiple attempts were made, which isn't true. I'm a stay at home mom who was waiting for this to come because I had to show ID and sign for it. Then they tell me they'll refund the money but take the 15 dollars for a restocking fee out. Again, this is not something that is any fault of mine. I was home waiting for this delivery for days, which is why I emailed them in the first place.

L

Mash & Grape Ordered on March 4, 2022

Ordered on March 4, 2022. Still no sign of my order. I've seen so many complaints about this business, and now I just want my money back. The deal seemed great at first, offering a variety of cocktails at a reasonable price. I went ahead and ordered 2 packs of margaritas, 1 pack of Long Island ice teas, and I believe 1 pack of strawberry daiquiris. They had a special offer for four packs at a discounted rate. I reached out to the company I ordered from, Buzzz, and they told me they sent the order to Mash & Grape. Can't get any communication going. Please assist. Thank you for your time.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mash & Grape I bought a real pricey gift set from these guys for like 80 bucks, but with shipping, it ended up being 93 bucks

I bought a real pricey gift set from these guys for like 80 bucks, but with shipping, it ended up being 93 bucks. Can you believe it? They sent me the wrong thing, and it's not even worth more than 20 or 30 bucks. I've been emailing their customer service a bunch of times, trying to sort this out, but they ain't responding. Same goes for calling them. I checked out their Facebook page, and it's pretty clear that this ain't no isolated incident. They keep ripping people off, not giving them what they paid for. And don't even get me started on those reviews on their website. They're so fake, it's laughable. I just want them to fix this mess and at least give me my money back. This company is nothing but a scam, straight-up stealing from folks.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mash & Grape On Feb 18, I had a chance to buy some bourbon from the Reddit r/bourbon page

On Feb 18, I had a chance to buy some bourbon from the Reddit r/bourbon page. Mash & Grape was the store where I made the purchase. The thing is, they charged me three times, but their system didn't give me an order number. Luckily, the fourth charge did generate an order number. I reached out to their support team, but it's been a few days and I haven't heard back from them yet. The correct order number is #***, and they charged my credit card correctly for $249.99, which is fine by me. However, I do want a refund for the three other charges that didn't generate an order number. Those charges add up to $824.27. I've attached the latest email exchange with their support team and a screenshot of my credit card statement showing the double charges. I also tried calling their *** line, but the only option available was to leave a message.

C

Mash & Grape I ordered a case of wine on March 16, 2022

I ordered a case of wine on March 16, 2022. Order #***. They said it would ship in 1-3 biz days. Few weeks later, got an email from Mash & Grape employee ***. They said the product still hadn't arrived at their Hub and they'd trace the order. I replied okay, I'll wait. Next email was from their employee *** Melarastating. They said the product still wasn't in and they didn't have an ETA for when the wine MIGHT be in stock. They offered a refund if I wanted. I replied yes, please refund the $241.20 charged to my card. After that, no response from them. I don't want the product anymore, I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED TO MY CREDIT CARD. They use a bogus number, no one answers and they don't return messages. Also, they conveniently don't respond to my emails anymore. This company is a fraud!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mash & Grape On 02/05/22, I joined the 1-bottle per month whiskey club as a present for my wife

On 02/05/22, I joined the 1-bottle per month whiskey club as a present for my wife. They said it would ship on or by the 10th of each month (see order #*** where I paid $251.97). But I didn't get my first bottle by Valentines Day. So, I contacted the company on February 18th. They said they'd send it right away and I'd have it in 3 days. On the 24th, I contacted them again and they said they would ship it soon. Finally, I received my first bottle almost two months after signing up for a 3-month subscription program. The product was listed as an $86 bottle on their website. A couple of days later, they sent me THE SAME EXACT bottle. Not a different bottle to catch me up with my plan, the same bottle that wasn't really all that good. It definitely wasn't worth $86, let alone the $251 I've already paid for my subscription. Then, a third and different bottle arrived and it wasn't much better. And again, it was another non-brand rip-off company, not one of the premium brands they advertise to get customers to join the club. I reached out to customer service many times and they never resolved the problem (emails can be provided). I expected another, different bottle to be sent to fix the mistake of sending me the same inferior product. That's what I would have done as a business owner. I would have corrected it right away by sending an actual name-brand that's advertised. Fast forward months later, they still haven't made it right. I canceled my 3-month subscription the other day. It seems that this subscription service is a ripoff under good advertising using trusted whiskey brands, none of which the customer will receive. Instead of a refund, I would like them to make it right by sending me a premium bottle worth the premium price I paid. Then, I'll walk away and never do business with them again.

A

Mash & Grape Complaint: I ordered from Mash and Grape on Wednesday, June 15th

Complaint: I ordered from Mash and Grape on Wednesday, June 15th. They said it shipped on Thursday, June 16th. I tried to track the package using the links and numbers they gave me, but it didn't work. The *** website said the shipment was "not found" (see screenshot). I waited a few days and tried again, but got the same message. Mash and Grape's tracking said there was a "shipment issue" on June 21st and 22nd (see screenshot). They didn't contact me about it. Yesterday, I asked Mash and Grape what happened to my package (see screenshot). Today, they said I missed delivery attempts and I have to pay $30 or $17 for a refund (see screenshot). They never tried to deliver to my address and didn't give me accurate shipping info. Proposed resolution: I want my package (it's a wedding gift) and I shouldn't have to pay for their mistakes. Thanks for your help.

Overview of Mash & Grape customer experience

Mash & Grape, also known as getbarcart.com, has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints. This online retailer has left customers dissatisfied with their services and products. One major issue reported is their poor customer support, with many customers experiencing unresponsive and unhelpful assistance. Furthermore, there have been frequent complaints about delayed or incorrect deliveries, causing frustration and inconvenience. Another negative aspect is the quality of their products, with customers expressing disappointment in the taste and overall experience. Additionally, numerous customers have raised concerns about the lack of transparency in pricing, with hidden fees and unexpected charges. Overall, Mash & Grape has garnered a negative reputation due to their subpar customer support, delivery issues, low-quality products, and pricing discrepancies.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Mash & Grape contacts