Art Van / flooring install and customer service

Warren, MI, United States

This journey started in early February. It is now May and our tiny kitchen floor job is still not complete. Furthermore and most disturbing is the lack of follow up from EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. we have spoken to! The install was delayed because the product wasn't in stock as we were told upon ordering it. WE had to call to find out why we were not scheduled an install date yet. We finally get an install date and the landing area was never ordered as discussed with the sales associate and so a one day job turned into 3 because of lack of material. The, though marked as finished is far from it and the stairs look like I cut the tile and there is no edging on the landing step at all! We have made several phone calls, been to the store 3 times, been told twice we are getting discounted, been told we were getting a vacuum with the order, been told customer service would call me back last Monday and then again today when I called them since I've received no call. And I STILL HAVE YET TO TALK TO SOMEONE!!! This is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever ever experienced in my life!!! All you people care about is making the damn sale and taking my money for a job not complete and I have to hunt people down to get it done??!! I fully expect a phone call TODAY MAY 3, before I leave for work at 230 pm!! I don't even feel I should have to pay at this point because of the hoops we have gone thru just to get service let alone the job complete! A one day job has been going on since a mid February order date! UNACCEPTABLE BEYOND MEASURE!!! [protected]

Shannon tucker