Art Van / terrible service
We bought a leather couch from art van along with the lifetime warranty in 2007. Within the first 6 months the color and dye was wearing off. Called service and they came out and replaced the seat cushions, but said this was a courtesy only. Well, the color has worn off again, and service came out and refuses to do anything about this problem. Told us that it is normal wear and tear. A leather couch should last for years. My kids have a leather couch that we gave them and it is at least 15 years old. No problem with the color. I am very upset with art van for not taking care of this problem and it looks as they are selling inferior furniture that they won't stand behind. They have my money and now the * with the customer. Never buy another thing from them, they have lost their integrity.
More Art Van Complaints & Reviews
- Art Van Furniture - poor quality 
- Art Van Furniture - king koil queen mattress-horrible!! 
- Art Van - poor service 
- Art Van Furniture - lying salespeople - beware 
- Art Van Furniture - no replacement 
- Art Van Furniture - customer service
- Art Van Furniture - Furniture is poor quality. Refusal to honor warranty. Rude customer service agent.
- Art Van Furniture - mattress
- Art Van Furniture - couch
- Art Van Furniture - art van delivery service