Ardyss Body Shaper / defective produce

Frederick, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

I bought an Ardyss body magic wear from a distributor, Lorrie Prater here in the city of Frederick, Maryland. She told me that if the suit was not satisfaction in its functioning that I will get my money refunded. I tried contacting her from the day of three that the suit kept coming up on its own piercing between my breast. It would not stay down where it was suspose to at the bottom of the stomach area. I had to pull it down all day long, which caused my wrists and hands to hurt tremendeously. She would not come to see what I needed in that the problem would get resolved. The suit also kept rising above my dress line upper back at the back of the neck which caused it to show above my clothings which caused me not to be able to wear it anywhere. I kept asking her to do something in the first week of purchase. She had no interest after she sold it to me and had the monies to send to the company. I have been cheated out of $100.00. I finally met her face to face after a wedding and tried to get help, but she said that she was sorry and that it was too late to do something about it. She said that she could not take it back because I had already worn it. I could not wear it because it kept rising above to my upper body. I am trying to get this resolved with out going to the legal system. Do I have to file a small claims suit as the only means of getting my money back or can you help in this matter?

Mary Alice Kemp

1214 Stillmeadow Place #2c
Frederick, Maryland 21703
[protected]

Comments

Jun 17, 2010

Is it right for we the consumers give away free money not getting what we purchased with a promise of being satisfied? The distributor's name who sold me the guaranteed product name is Lorrie Prater with home phone number is 301-6668-5506
    cell # is 240-626-8933

• Ti
      Apr 13, 2011

I keep getting calls on my husband's NEW yes I repeat NEW cell phone with the phone number 240-626-8933 for some one named Lori, and sometimes Laura... Now I know why. Please stop asking for her this number now belongs to someone else... Thank you.

• Ti
      Aug 08, 2012

Still to this day we are getting calls for Lori on my husband's phone. Who ever Lori is she still has people searching for her. Since my first post on 4/12/2011 the calls have decreased significantly... Thank you to those who have read the above message. To everyone else. I will start putting your number here. This morning my husband received a call from the number (301) 606-4959. The person on the other end did not even say "Hello ... may I speak to Lori" NO they said "WHERE"S LORI AT!?" Shame on you whom ever you are... rude, disrespectful and just plain MEAN. Tisk, tisk please use your manners, AND your brain.