Ardene — customer service
I bought a vest yesterday at the Chatham, Ontario store. The vest was 40% off when I purchased it. I brought it home and decided a smaller size would fit better so I brought the purchase back today to exchange it for a smaller size and the receipt the employee gave me yesterday was just the debit receipt.
I waited for a good 5 minutes at the till before an employee even came to help me. then she told me I had the wrong receipt and if I wanted to exchange the purchase I would have to pay an additional $5. Naturally I was very frustrated and she sat there and said "you can get made if you want but its not going to change what I can do." Needless to say I still have the size that is too big for me, and I will never be shopping at that location again!
More Ardene Complaints & Reviews
- Ardene - Buy one get the second 50% off 
- Ardene - Terrible quality
- [Resolved] Ardene Holdings - ardene st. vital, winnipeg, mb.
- Ardene Holdings - false sale advertisement/failure to abide by advertised price
- Ardene Holdings - manager/supervisor
- Ardene Holdings - ardene, northgate mall, edmonton, alberta
- Ardene Holdings - service
- Ardene Holdings - company and people who works there!
- Ardene Holdings - ardene duncan bc
- Ardene - customer service