ArabMatchMaking.com / Fake winks and fake members

I created a free membership after receiving a barrage of unsolicited e-mails. Even though my profile has very limited information and no picture I am getting a barrage of messages and winks from girls who claim to have seen my pic and liked it!! They all say they have read my profile even though none of them appear on the list of people who have viewed my profile.

The funny thing is they are all about the same age, they are all divorced with no children and looking to start a fresh page, and all looking for men in the same age range. They all claim to be lebanese even though their messages use broken Egyptian dialect.

In order to reply you have to become a paid member. There's the catch. Anyone thinks these girls will still be there after I join?? :-)

Comments

• Ar
      16th of Oct, 2007

You know, I feel the exact same thing. Im also a member there, I also don't have any picture uploaded, and I keep receiving same email from same girls, all divorced and looking 4 a second chance. None of them has viewed my profile. And they all out of state from where I live. And many of them send me an email saying thanks for the wink, which I never send?? I'm really suspicious about the site.. so I advise you to not sign up for the site. I know couple of site out there who uses the same scam. So why would this 1 be any different?

28th of Oct, 2007

I just signed up and now am disappointed. I haven't sent anyone a message yet. I thought it was free.

• Am
      13th of Nov, 2007

Hello,

I agree it happen to me with arabmatchmaking they taking money from my account with out my permission, and I delete my profile and they still taking from my account their scam! Please report them to the international police!

15th of Nov, 2007

I think it's all about money only.

• Fa
      20th of Nov, 2007

I also believe the people who run those web sites are scamming people. I had complained several times about certain 'females' who start emailing me yet they never have looked at my profile and eventually start asking for money. You should know the scam, they usually end up being men in 'west Africa', Nigeria is my guess. The site has not removed any of these 'female' profiles no matter how many complaints are lodged. They just reeled me in and got my money. I cancelled when they would not refund me anything.

• Ha
      9th of Dec, 2007

Be careful! This is a scam! A fake site! Do not PAY!!! The girls do not really exist!

• Kh
      13th of Dec, 2007

YES , I agree,,I changed my profile to no photo,420 lbs and 4.9' hight,making less than $30k ,fat,bold,heavy smoker and heavy drinker,and i still get these messages from girls they are paying them just to send messages so they get pepole to joing,you do not know any more which girl is true and wich one is fake,it is a shame to give some people hope and fraud them out of there money,I still would not joyn,and any girl for real will know how to find the guy through his profile,shame on Arabmatchmaking.com

• Im
      14th of Dec, 2007

ive had the same experience. i got a message initially from girls for marriage. i paid the membership and they never got back to me. same divorced with no kids. after my membership ran out i started getting messages again from beautiful women making comments like " how do i get lucky to get a man like you". ive contacted arabmatchmaking but got no reply. i want to find out who the owners are!!. also they have muslims4marriage.com. They are con artists, so plz people be aware and spread the word. i am gonna complain and get my money back as ive got evidence they did this scam. BEWARE THEY ARE CON ARTISTS !!!!

28th of Dec, 2007

alslam alykom

28th of Dec, 2007

alslam alykom albady Egypt cairo happy new year

15th of Jan, 2008

Hi,
    I am a single female who posted on Arabmatch, and it seems to be free for women. But even after I tried to close my account I kept getting fake winks, and messages of interest, from male friends that had also closed their accounts. I think they just keep info to keep men paying in hopes of finding true love.

• Id
      15th of Jan, 2008

ido agree they jut for steeling money only.

• Ji
      16th of Jan, 2008

Guys, the administrator himself at muslims4marriage.com that alooshy guy have like 7 fake profiles and will chase basic members with messages to get u to reply and upgrade and he can get the cash.

• Za
      25th of Jan, 2008

When they will create a site and i get married and i saw papers toward my eyes,,,then i will pay to them,,,,,what a losers u are

28th of Jan, 2008

This website is a scam. I kept receiving fake winks and emails too. I had two different profiles and the funny thing is that I received the same winks and flirts from the same members to both of my profiles.
    I guess it's not a new site and they're trying to get members to join and pay.
    scam scam..this site should be shut down

• Am
      14th of Feb, 2008

When I joined Arabmatchmaking, I received tens of massages from girls, and if i didnt reply they send me again.. why you dont answer... after I joined the membership..I dont receive any thing and the site as I think its not working now..

24th of Feb, 2008

I was lucky person because itried to pay but i faced problem with paypal in my information so they made my account limited , that time my heart became sad because one girl send many messages to me and i cant reply after around 15 days i got the message from other girl that time i checked the profil for previous girl and she changed nationality to mozambiq and no picture i really relized that is criminal site and this is very bad way to get the money from people . thanks

• Zd
      4th of Jul, 2008

I have been trying to delete my profile by sending them (arabmatchmaking and muslims4marraige) emails telling them to delete my profile. But the don't. I then change my profile and I write some bad things. The site changes it to something nice. I hide my profile, the site unhides it again. I changed my description to that of an ugly man and I still get emails from women saying that they want to marry me. My question is simple, who is the administration for the website so I can contact them and complain formally to them?

7th of Jul, 2008

hi all,
    :) i was also registered to the same site. Same scenario. Anyhow i dont loose hope ;)

• Fr
      8th of Jul, 2008

they are a con scam artists