Arab African International Bank / unauthorized charges from saving account

Merghany Branch - Heliopolis - Cairo, Egypt

Good morning,
Please note that in August 2016, I opened a saving account at AAIB Bank merghany branch with an amount of 4000 egp. I made several transactions since then to end up with an amount of +- 1600 egp by the beginning of 2017. Since then, due to some travel plans abroad for my master studies during this period, I had no access to my account whatsoever. On my return to Cairo in Aug 2018, I discovered that the bank had withdrawn from my account an amount of +-1000 egp with a recurrent withdrawal amount of 50 Egp per month!!! The reason as per the customer services is that: "my account was below the limit"! I was not informed of this procedure at the beginning of the opening of the account, nor do any of the signed contract states this procedure!
I discussed this matter with the head of customer services at merghany branch, and the branch manager itself, and both of them were unable to find a solution. I do understand that some fees should be deducted in order to maintain the account transaction, however to deduct more than 75% of the remaining amount that I owned is not acceptable at all!!
Account holder Name: Roland Fayez Naguib Manadily
Account Number: [protected]-EGP-001
Bank Name: Arab African International Bank
Branch : Merghany
Email : [protected]@hotmail.com
Phone [protected]
Attached bank statements, and official complaint sent the the bank's head office.
I would appreciate your interference with the branch in order to solve this problem.
Waiting for your reply,