APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) / poor service, terrible experience!
I travel by bus between the sector chennai - hyderabad at least twice a month.
My preference is GARUDA services from Imlibun which departs at 8pm. My journey on 1st may is the most horrific travel I have done in recent times. (SERVICE No new 1326, seat no 31, AP 11Z 3248)
Firstly, I was there at the Volvo passenger waiting area at the Imlibun bus stand at 7.30pm. The place is not well maintained, the AC does not work. It was poor maintenance knowing that the summer has set in.
Secondly, the bus was late by one hr behind the schedule departure and there was no news of the bus. To add to the woes the passenger area was not suitable place to sit and I was running around to find the status of the bus. Thirdly, the most important part of travel THE BUS also known as VOLVO maintained by GARUDA.
A) TV has never worked in Garuda services. (I remember last it worked was 6 months back and then DVD had loose connection)
B) Seats not well maintained, they were torn and shabby looking.
C) AC didn’t work. Last two rows the passengers has hot air blowing on them. Believe me we were sweating in the bus. It was a nightmare to travel in a closed bus, no windows and the AC doesn’t work. Even more horrible was the attitude of the driver Mr Reddy who doesn’t seem to be bothered of the passenger issues.
D) Reading lights didn’t work
E) Arrival Time in Chennai was 10 am against the standard time of 8 am
Sirs, this is not the first time it has happened. Point A,B,C are common, I am writing after so many trips as I have lost hope in APSRTC and yesterday trip was the worst. Please image the plight of the passenger with no entertainment, sitting without AC in closed door and no official to listen.
GARUDA is a flagship travel services which APSRTC provide to its customers. I don’t think you people understand the value and appreciate it. APSRTC thinks once u buy, get the pictures taken from Chief minister or transport minister the job is over. Any piece of metal unless it has been maintained well it cannot be run for long period of time. You have invested in volvo buses each costing 45lacs and unless APSRTC doesn’t invest in maintenance very soon the status will be just a piece of junk and its sad that and don’t even realize the value of it. That’s why Volvo has special packages on maintenance. APSRTC must get in to maintenance contracts to enhance the customer experience and increase the life of the asset. No wonder with poor focus, lack of commitment from employees, huge detoriating of assets, APSRTC is making losses.
I had a terrible experience and I only hope the services get improved and APSRTC makes money and enhance customer delight.
More APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) Complaints & Reviews
- APSRTC - apsrtc online booking site 
- APSRTC - negligence of rtc bus drivers 
- APSRTC - conductor 
- APSRTC - pathetic service of vovlo 
- APSRTC - guys dont prefer to travel through apsrtc service... worst online reservation 
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] - amaravathi from chennai to tirupati 5:30 pm bus driver on 27-04-2018
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] - fleecing of passengers 
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] - I am complaining about the service of bus departure
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] - apsrtc irrencepanceble words
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] - collecting too much prices on drinking water bottles and cool drink products and food products