APS / unjustified harassment
My mother now lives in my home and because she owes a back bill to APS they are now threatening me with discontinuing my electricity service even though my bills with them are all current. They are insisting that I am "the same people" as she is because she now has her mail coming to my address, despite numerous letters to their offices they are still sending me letters of threat, I have no alternative service providers in my area so I am stuck with this one.
APS is an evil and greed oriented company, In short they will violate your consumer and civil rights if they believe they can get away with it. I am currently battling this company on its wrongful doings towards myself but I am the little guy fighting a conglomerate giant and its sad how many people get pushed around by companies like this.
More APS Complaints & Reviews
- APS - power shut off when bill was current 
- APS - overcharged 
- APS - outrageous fees 
- APS - harassment
- APS - extensive fees 
- Arizona Public Service Company [APS] - fraudulent deposit assessed due to 1 day late on payment
- Arizona Public Service Company [APS] - new additional deposit in excess
- Arizona Public Service Company [APS] - utilities
- Arizona Public Service Company [APS] - electric bill almost tripled!
- Arizona Public Service Company [APS] - planned power outage