APS / unjustified harassment

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

My mother now lives in my home and because she owes a back bill to APS they are now threatening me with discontinuing my electricity service even though my bills with them are all current. They are insisting that I am "the same people" as she is because she now has her mail coming to my address, despite numerous letters to their offices they are still sending me letters of threat, I have no alternative service providers in my area so I am stuck with this one.
APS is an evil and greed oriented company, In short they will violate your consumer and civil rights if they believe they can get away with it. I am currently battling this company on its wrongful doings towards myself but I am the little guy fighting a conglomerate giant and its sad how many people get pushed around by companies like this.

Cj

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2010

APS is soooooooooooo " shady" That is the term that a BANK EMPLOYEE USED when I discovered that the company took out almost seven hundred dollars from my auto pay account for a bill owed by my ex, of more than ten years! Since they knew that they could not sumbit the charge under his aps account number to be approved, they put it on my bill and charged the whole combined amount under my accout number... slick guys.. bravo!!! Nice thing to do to a single working mom with cancer! right before the holidays!

• El
      23rd of Dec, 2010

Compiling a list of customers and complaints for this type of issue. If you would like to be involved, please email electricconsumer@gmail.com