Apria Healthcare / unauthorized payment
Apria healthcare make an unauthorized payment on my card even though I specifically told them not to pull any money from my card. Prior to this I already set up an payment plan with them/I ask for a letter stating this agreement on february-april o3.15 of $50.00 and by doing so this will clear out the remaing balance. On april.16.15 agent call me to extend my payments more and specifically told them I cannot do that right now and being firm on to not pull any money out from my debit/visa account and will notify them when i can get back on the payment plan. Agent was very well set on not negotiate or work with me even I gave them a good reason why. Pushover/aggressive/insisting/demanding on getting a payment set up or doesn't take no for an answer. It is very rude and unprofessional in my case. Scamming people for their money and taking advantage of the helpless won't make you a better person. I will not sit back and tolerate this any longer. I've called multiple times and always get a answer then hung up/ being put on hold or different agents. I am disputing this transaction right now.
More Apria Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- Apria Healthcare - inefficiency / obfuscation 
- Apria Healthcare - beware! 
- Apria Healthcare - illegal practices 
- Apria Healthcare - scam 
- Apria Healthcare - customer service/service 
- Apria Healthcare Group - wrong water chamber
- Apria Healthcare Group - cpap supplies
- Apria Healthcare Group - billings
- Apria Healthcare Group - horrible beyond words! total disgrace.
- Apria Healthcare Group - cpap billing and supplies