Apria Healthcare / unauthorized payment

1 Aurora CO, United States Review updated:

Apria healthcare make an unauthorized payment on my card even though I specifically told them not to pull any money from my card. Prior to this I already set up an payment plan with them/I ask for a letter stating this agreement on february-april o3.15 of $50.00 and by doing so this will clear out the remaing balance. On april.16.15 agent call me to extend my payments more and specifically told them I cannot do that right now and being firm on to not pull any money out from my debit/visa account and will notify them when i can get back on the payment plan. Agent was very well set on not negotiate or work with me even I gave them a good reason why. Pushover/aggressive/insisting/demanding on getting a payment set up or doesn't take no for an answer. It is very rude and unprofessional in my case. Scamming people for their money and taking advantage of the helpless won't make you a better person. I will not sit back and tolerate this any longer. I've called multiple times and always get a answer then hung up/ being put on hold or different agents. I am disputing this transaction right now.

Na

PITTSBURGH
    PITTSBURGH PA
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 724-873-7720

APRIA IN PITTSBURGH PA WILL NOT DELIVER MY BREATHING EQIPMENT AND THEY WERE PAID FOR IT AND THEY KNOW I HAVE COPD I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND CALLING 3 DAYS NOW USEING MY INHALLER TO HELP MY BREATHING

• Je
      23rd of May, 2012
    Apria HealthCare - ACCOUNTING
    JERRY MAY
    11401 W WESTPORT
    Wichita
    Kansas
    jerry-may@sbcglobal.net

I am having trouble with Apria. Every month they send me a bill for past due of $20, 19. I send them $20.19, and the next month they send me another bill for past due of $20.19 and present due? THEY NEED A ACCOUNTING DEPT. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE PAID THE SAME PAST DUE SEVERAL TIMES.

• Na
      1st of May, 2015

Here is the Apria Healthcare Phone# 513-360-9575 that contacted me due to my balance on my account. If you're familiar with this # or have any problem with them as well, please let it be known. I believe this is a SCAM SCAM SCAM.