Apple India Pvt Ltdcheating and looting

A HUGE SHAME ON UNETHICAL APPLE INC.
Mr. Tim Cook
I am pained and sorrowful the way I was cheated by the Apple premium reseller “i-world DLF Malls, Vasant Kunj New Delhi.”
I bought a laptop (ModelMD760HN/B, and serial No. SC02MVG7TG085) on 25/06/2014. The very next day the laptop got shut down twice all of a sudden during approximately two hours of use. I carried the laptop to the service center located in Janakpuri, New Delhi but the technician refused to examine the machine. Meanwhile I had written to a couple of officials associated with Apple but they were on vacations.
I got a call from the i-world store manager Mr. Raju who asked me to bring the machine for examination. I visited the store where Mr. Raju updated the software in about 10 minutes and returned the laptop back to me assuring that it was ok. I requested him time and again to run the machine for longer duration for proper examination but he did not, because he knew that the machine was defective.
I was shocked to find the same fault occurring again viz. shuting down of the laptop automatically. The store manager insists that I should visit to the service center for necessary repairs, which I shall never do, as the faults surfaced only a day after buying the machine. His intentions were very vivid viz. “Sell a defective or used laptop and get it exchanged through the company”.
I bought the laptop from exclusive apple store and not from a local dealer. Therefore Apple Inc. has to intervene into it, however they did not up till now and numerous mails of mine directed to Apple officials (Mr Shashidhar Shetty, Mr Aashish Bali, Mr Alok Azad and Apple Admin India) have been ignored. I tried the customer care number [protected] several times without success.
I request the higher authorities through this channel to intervene.
Dr H Kumar