Apollo Pharmacy / customer courtesy and refusal to accept
I purchased medicines (30 tabs galinerve) on 11th August 2008 as prescribed by the doctor from apollo pharmacy - adyar branch, MG road, Chennai. But unfortunately the medicines never suited to my mother's health and by consuming one tablet she had developed vomiting and dizzy and it went to the extent of admitting her in the hospital. When consulted the doctor, they prescribed another medicines. Hence I approached the branch with the bill and the balance 29 capsules the next day to request them to take back and provide the alternate medicines. Understand from them that they can take return only if the capsules are in batches of ten and multiples and they further informed that it is the policy of Apollo pharmacy. I have been so far a customer of apollo and the refusal took me by surprise. the staff were also discourteous and mentioned that the policy need not be known to public. But I feel as a customer the public should be informed. Besides the arrogant way of replying to a customer has to eb condemned. I look forward that apollo pharmacy to intervene in this matter to take necessary action to take back the medicines and provide alternative medicines as requested. II amy eb constrained to take legal action thro consumer court for misconduct and refusal to exhibit the policy.
More Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Apollo Pharmacy - wrong medicine delivered to the patients and unreadable handwriting of doctor.
- Apollo Pharmacy - negligent in discharge of duty by pharmacy staff 
- Apollo Pharmacy - selling expired medicines
- Apollo Pharmacy - rude behaviour 
- Apollo Pharmacy - intensionaly delay in supplying life saving drug t. e insulin and misbehaviour of staff suppling drug
- Apollo Pharmacy - worst store and staff in nalgonda
- Apollo Pharmacy - customers billing name spelt wrongly
- Apollo pharmacy, Galaxy, Greenfield Heights Newtown, Kolkata - unproffessional lazy behavior
- Apollo Pharmacy - employee misbehaviour
- Apollo Pharmacy - about cashier misbehaviour