Anytime Fitness / cancel membership
I signed up for a one year contract to Anytime Fitness in Parsippany, NJ. I became pregnant and my job transfered me from the Parsippany, nj location and was no longer able to continue membership. My contract ended in July but when I called to cancel they said I signed up for automatic renewal and sent a letter to cancel. It is December and they continue to with draw money from my account every month since July now they are charging me twice a month. I am still trying to cancel my membership. When you join this gym beware when you are ready to cancel it will not be easy. I would not recommend this fitness center to anyone.
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - relocation and cancellation issues 
- Anytime Fitness - service and cheating
- Anytime Fitness - transferring agreement to different club without my authorization.
- Anytime Fitness - gym membership
- Anytime Fitness - cancel my membership
- anytimefitness.com - personal training refund