Anytime Fitness / employees

I josefina valdez been a member for almost 2 years, i have 4 memberships, my son's, daughter's, and my nieces.
Everything happened yesterday 6/6/2017, my niece goes to the gym everyday around 6, well yesterday my son and my neice went around that timem but the problem was that my son forgot his key, well they both got in with my nieces key and a worker (Jeremy)stoped them and told them that he was going to fine them both for doing that, well my niece told him to check on his computer that he also has a membership there, well he did, didn't say anything about them getting in with the same key but he find out that my nieces account was late on a payment and he asked for the money, money that she had with her, she was also there to make the payment, since the payment was a few days late there's additional charge for that but she didn't have the extra money at the time but she let him know that the next day she was going to bring the money.
Well my niece started Working out like she usually does but the employee Jeremy started Harassing her and practically bullying her, going to her face while she was working out asking her when she was going to pay him he did that multiple times, i don't understand why he was been like that if she answered the question since the beginning.
What make me really mad is that he said this to my niece.
"Well if you don't have enough money to pay me go to the corner so you can get the money"
My 17 year old didn't say anything back, she was in shock, plus she knows better than that, she know how to respect people, something that you has a company have not teach your employees this.
Today 6/7/2017 I try to reach out to y'all by looking for phone numbers in Google, i spoke with the customer representative team also with 2 supervisors.
After explaining the whole story to the 1st supervisor she called the location in my city and spoke to Jeremy, she explained him the situation i guess thinking that he was one of the managers in charge,
he gave the supervisor the store phone number and told the supervisor that he was looking forward to hear from me,
Well i called multiple times and he ignored my calls, i went to the location and he put a "out for lunch" sign at the front door, and he left.
I need to get a hold of somebody, i don't want to take this situation to the extreme.
I believe that nobody should treat a customer like that, and honestly think that he need to get fired.

Al