Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Staples Mill Road Richmond, VA / Unauthorized debit
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield - Staples Mill Road Richmond, VA.
On July 20, Anthem debited $641 out of my checking account without my knowledge or permission. On Monday morning, I called Anthem. Customer service transferred me to Ms. Vera Moyer . I gave her my personal ID number to look up the transaction. She said that Anthem had not taken money from my account, other than cashing the check that I send them each month. Ms. Moyer said she would look into it and call me back no later than Tuesday. She never called. I've called her several times. I have yet to get a call back from her. On Thursday, I received a phone call from Michelle in member services. She assured me that the matter would be taken care of . I called her on Friday to make sure that she had received the information from my bank that I had faxed her. She said she had. The $641 was transferred back into my checking account. I was told by Michelle that the overdraft fees and transfer charges would be returned as well. She said that Ms. Moyer was responsible for cutting the check and that it would be mailed overnight, arriving by no later than today (Tuesday July 31). I, nor the bank has received anything. I have also never received an explanation (verbal or written) as to how and why this transaction occurred. Supposedly a Ms. Sweitzer will send me a written explanation in 10-14 days. I ask for it in writing. Ten to fourteen additional days is a little ridiculous. This has been going on for 11 days now without resolution. Everyone seems to be passing the buck! I feel I have been treated very poorly.
More Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Staples Mill Road Richmond, VA Complaints & Reviews
- Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Deceptive Trade Practices and Fraud: Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Los Angeles, CA 
- Anthem Blue Cross - Prior Authorization of Drug Coverage 
- Anthem Blue Cross - Stonewalling 
- Anthem Blue Cross - High and Dry after Years of $$$$
- Anthem Blue Cross - Stonewalling claims payment 
- Anthem Blue Cross - Horrible Supervisor Abuse of a Client
- Anthem Blue Cross Health Insurance - taking my payments- cancel when sick 
- Anthem Blue Cross of CA - Very Poor Service 
- Anthem Blue Cross - Deceptive Trade Practices and Fraud 
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO - Changed primary provider