Anna University / special class

1 India Review updated:

sir,

in sun college, erachakulam, nagercoil tamilnadu they decide to conduct special class in august15nth2008. also in here all saturday's are working days.please help us.

Un

More Anna University Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Vi
      30th of Aug, 2008

Hi,

UST Global(formerly as US technology) recruited 2007 batch students from my college.They gave

the joining date between Jan 2008-Dec 2008 and they asked the selected students to complete

some courses.So students waited for 1 1/2 year and they did some courses which was mentioned

by UST golbal.

Again now in Aug 2008, Students got one more mail saying "Due to business reasons we will not

be able to call the students in the date we mentioned previously and we will propose new date

of joining in january 2009.

Students who were waiting for this offer were depressed like anything.Please please any

higher officials reading this post, please take necessary action for spoiling stydents carrier

for 2 1/2 years.Please do the need ful and help the students who are suffering for 2 years
    Please teach lessons to this type of s/w industry who were cheating students.Also please dont

allow this company to ur campus in future

• Tc
      6th of May, 2009

sir/madam..

We are students of tamilnadu college of engineering, coimbatore and we are forced to write this mail because our college officials have confiscated our halltickets during examination. As model exam's conducted by college was held after our practical exams many of the students could't attend the model exam. For that reason we are being forced to bring our parents to college and many of us failed to do that because of personal problems and even after our parents contacted the HODs the college officials are threatening us that we wont be allowed to write the university exams.

we were provided hallticket for 5th and 6th arrear exams and they have forcefully taken our halltickets from when we were writing the exam today.sir we request you to go into this matter and take necessary actions immediately. we are not specifying our names because of security reasons

8th of Aug, 2009

To
    ANNA UNIVERSITY
    VICE CHANCELLAR

Respected Sir,
    We are the second year students of ST.PETERS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLGY chennai-54. Sir we have some complaints against our college..

Against Teaching :
    1)There is no better teaching staff for us

2)The college management is not taking any experienced teaching staff. we have 2008 & 2009 (ONLY) B.E passed outs as our lecturer for department papers.. they have finished only their UG course and they are not eligible to work as a lecturer...It is against the anna university rules..

3)The Department HOD's are not an experianced and there age is in between 22 - 27, except one . we are afraid that our college management produce false report about the staffs when there is any inspection.

4)The students are not satisfide with the coaching and we are not getting enough knowldge

5) and these staffs consider us as their slaves.. they dont even consider us as a human being..

we face a lot of problem in our college... and we are unable to express it.. and they use very bad and insulting words to scold us..it affects us a lot and make us to feel quite bad and we feel very ashamed to hear those vulgar words.. we cant even let those words out which they use often to scold us.. but our principal refuse to take action even after receiving enough complaints from us.. For avoiding any action from the college management side in future we are not specifying our identity.So please do not neglect this complaint letter as any dumb letter.

For these above written complaints we as a students kindly requeuest you to make an enquiry.We beg you to take necessary steps soon...Just please take a concerined over this complaint please do not throw away this letter.

Thanking you..

• 0 Votes

Respected Mr.VC,

I am a student of Anna University, Tindivanam and would like to highlight an issue on behalf of all students of our college.

we have been insisted to buy the study materials by our lecturer Ms.Leelavathy since then we stepped in to our college.

she has been having some dealing with book publishers and getting significant profit too.

whenever we are at the end of a semester she takes down all of our names to subscribe the materials for the upcoming semester.

the thing we really feel bad about is that she insists us to subscribe the materials for all the subjets though the materials are
    not really helpful and doesn't contain the actual syllabus.

so that turns us to struggle a lot financially as we buy study materials twice in a semester.some times we get scoldings from our parents
    because of this.

we request you not to ignore this complaint as this is a frustration of the entire college students.Kindly take necessary action against this at the earliest.Thanks.

• Si
      2nd of Apr, 2010

hello sir
    this complaint is regarding SMK FOMRA ENGINEERING COLLEGE ALSO CALLED AS SMK FOMRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

i am doing my final year project in this college.. i am not doing it in any center and buying the project..

from this college there is no support from the stafs of ECE department..

whenever we want to use the lab they r asking us to come later and they r not keeping up their promise also...in spite of we requesting again and again..

there is one or more lame reasons for not helping us...

the staffs of ECE department r useless and worthless...

22nd of Jul, 2010

To
    Vice Chancellor,
    Anna University.

Respected Sir,
    I am student of Priyadarshini Engg. College, Vaniyambadi. I am 2010 passed out MBA student. Our HOD Mrs.G.Shoba has put very low marks for our projects. This will surely affect our career. Also she didnt make us to do projects in MBA Finance. She used to tell, "Finance project is totally waste".
    We students are not allowed to select our own project topics. We pay the fees but we were not given rights to select our electives, project topics. All the staffs in MBA department have very poor knowledge. Please take necessary action so that our juniors will be saved.
    Already anna university has given warning to Mrs.G.Shoba as she put very low marks for our mini projects. Please take quick action.

Thanking you.

• Mu
      5th of Aug, 2011

Subject: Yet i din't recieve my TANCET SCORE CARD.
    Dear sir,
    I am ABDUL MUNAF a graduate student who attended TANCET 2011 for M.E/M.TECH at Thangavelu engineering college, Karapakkam. I scored 40.044 in M.E. The results came on 23/6/11, SCORE CARD will be sent within 10 days from the result was the given instruction booklet, but till now i din't get my TANCET SCORE CARD. As i've applied for other universities am in a position to apply with my original SCORE CARD for admission within this week.I don't know where to convey it. Am continuously trying to call anna univ. enquiry number for the previous 4 days but nobody attended.
    So sir please, take some immediate action regarding my complaint, because score card is a must for me for the counsilling and admission at any college.

my hall ticket no:11263048
    MY ADDRESS: 3/23, LABBAI KANDIGAI VILLAGE,
    VALATHUR POST,
    KANCHIPURAM DISTRICT &TALUK
    .PIN;631553
    with regards,
    ABDUL MUNAF

•   23rd of Aug, 2013

please give practical questions all based on that practical syllabus because we only prepare for that of computer based practicals only we read out programs so not tough to write the exam i get good marks in all my s.s.l.c, h.s.c, 1st sem, due to your out of syllabus question came for me i get failed in 2nd sem i not get an arrear without this edec lab in many plalces this might happened lot of students suffered by this they didnot get arrear but practical arrear will affect the future so please conduct repracticals for 2nd sem and make questions only of syllabus and put the rules to colleges (if any student put lab arrear that will affect the college ) then only the internal examiner dont show their angry with the students. if the student not done the practicals well that is only becoz of faculty is not teached well.

• Th
      26th of Jan, 2014

SIR/MADAM
    Iam studying in ARM college of engineering and technology (1232) in maraimalai nagar, chengalpet.From this semester 16.12.2013 they announced new rules and regulation which are not allowed by ANNA UNIVERSITY and AICTE, which are POINT SYSTEM, DAILY TEST, DAILY RETEST, INCREASE OF FEE AFTER SECOND YEAR, NO SEMESTER LEAVE

1.POINT SYSTEM-COLLECTION OF FINE FOR
    1.INFORMED LEAVE 1 POINT (50 RS)
    2.NOT INFORMED LEAVE 2 POINTS (100RS)
    3.MOBILE PHONE 4POINTS (200RS)
    4. FOR LATE 1 POINTS(50 RS).
    IF WE NOT PAYING THE FINE THEY ARE MARKING ABSENT IN THE ATTANDANCE.

POINT SYSTEM IS MAINTAINED BY HR SATHYAM.

2. DAILY MORNING TEST- EVERY DAY THEY CONDUCT A FIRST PERIOD TEST IF WE DONT GET 70 MARKS, WE NEED TO WRITE THE RETEST IN THE EVENING AFTER LAST PERIOD.THIS IS LIKE A TORTURE AND WE MADE A STRIKE AGAINTS THE MANAGEMENT BUT THEY ARE WARNING THAT THEY ARE HAVING OUR INTERNAL MARKS.

3.INCREASE OF FEE-FOR THE MERIT STUDENTS ALSO THEY ARE INCREASING THE FEES, IF WE ARE ASKING THEY ARE SPOTTING
    THE STUDENT.

4.THEY GIVEN ONLY 9 DAYS LEAVE FOR THIS SEMESTER.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION SIR.
    WAITING FOR YOUR HELP.
    THANK YOU.

• Ga
      9th of Jul, 2014

I am GANESH.R. My TANCET(MBA) mark is 12.4 Registration Number 20121368. DOB 16-05-1989 I don't know to apply for TANCET counselling separately. ANNA UNIVERSITY does not convey for me about the TANCET(MBA) counselling. 30-07-2014 is the last date to apply the TANCET counselling. I don't know that date. So, may I sue on the ANNA UNIVERSITY. PLEASE GUIDE ME. Can I enter into the TANCET(MBA) counselling after apply the counselling.

31st of Jul, 2014

MADURAI CR colege is very worst college

31st of Jul, 2014

I am working as an Asst Professar in Madurai CR ENGG college, Alagarkoil road, madurai
    From this year starting (jan2014) there traveling was a salary problem, that is not properly not crediting the salary for all the workers, staffs, drivers. working over there.
    if some one questioning the management(principal) means, they are asking them to quiet the job with out settling their past month salary, they are blackmailing the workers by holding their original certificate, driving license
    so kindly take the needful steps and do the favour for us

sir/madam
    As I am working a Asst professor in a
    Madurai CR ENGG COLLEGE allagarkoil road,
    in the year of starting (jan 2014 to till now)_ salary problem in Madurai CR Engg College, Salary not settling to staffs, workers, drivers
    if any questioning the management, past month salary are not given
    so please needful step

31st of Jul, 2014

Madurai CR engg college is very wors college, do not select the college

31st of Jul, 2014

sir iam working in Madurai CR Engg college, past 6 month they are settling the salary to STAFF, DRIVERS

4th of Aug, 2014

SRI KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY asking to pay the tuition fee of year 2014-2015 on or before semester examination 02.05.2014. If we not pay the fees on or before 02.05.14 they are asking to pay the late fee amount(25% extra) 11 thousand. We paid the tuition 70000 on 17.07.14 but they are asking to pay the late fee amount. As per AICTE norms they have to collect the fees after semester examination but they are started to collect the late fee on 03.05.14. Till late fee payment they are marking absent in attendance. Please take the necessary action on this.

Note: We are paying the money for studies but we are not getting the quality in infrastructure and education. They are not eligible to run a single college but they have the 3 institute.

29th of Aug, 2014

dear sir,
    I am sadam nasif(80610144080), I had completed my BE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING in E.G.S.Pillay Engineering College in nagapattinam in the year of 2014. still i am not recieved my mark sheet from 5th sem to 8th sem and also my provisional certificate. Lot of time i would remember my hod and my college principal about this problem but they could not take any action against it. then i would come to anna univesity two more times from my own intrest but here also the same problem repeats. kindly take an action of this problem and please issue all the certificates with in two days.

• Pr
      8th of Oct, 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please make a periodic cross checking about the internal marks and attendance made by our teachers. During the "Report II" in assessment detail, i have attended 14 days out of 19.

My Respected Asst. Professor marked as 5 days present in assessment detail.
    He is following his own roles in our college and not considering the OD letters also.

He is not giving a proper response to me. This time also he entered the wrong attendance in " Report III".
    This happens for many of my class mates also.
    Coll Name: Anand Institute Of Higher Technology.
    If you want details mail me sir/madam.
    Kindly help.,

3rd of Nov, 2014

sir
    in chendhuran college of engineering and technologh, college code (9103)
    donot give in hall ticked for most of student. then reastion donot well in cycle&model examination so sir please action and issue all hall ticked

• Fr
      23rd of Nov, 2014

Anna university never care students life.some of the colleges are ban the students hall tickets without the knowledge of anna university.I am doing BE in MAM SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, SIRUGANUR, TRICHY.In my college each and every semester they ban their particular students hall tickets.dis semester is also doing like dis.MAMSE Management gave tention and pressure to the students.doing dis activity of Management students are affected for tension and pressure. pls save our life to take neccesary actions for this issue .Thank u