Menu
Missionary Chapel And Seminary Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Missionary Chapel And Seminary
reviews & complaints

www.missionarychapel.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

Missionary Chapel And Seminary Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Missionary Chapel And Seminary at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Missionary Chapel And Seminary. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Missionary Chapel And Seminary reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Missionary Chapel And Seminary reviews & complaints

K
11:48 am EDT

Missionary Chapel And Seminary High diploma

Is this legit bc it no phone number when you email the guy about your information he is very rude. But it suppose to be a Christian program and they are rude about your money you have sent them. He said he would block me but I’m going to reach out to PayPal bc at this point I believe this is a scam bc if I’m asking about my money I spent he shouldn’t be rude answering my questions i have all the messages where he going to block me because I’m asking where my stuff I paid for

Read full review of Missionary Chapel And Seminary
2:48 am EST

Missionary Chapel And Seminary High School documents and ThD

Hi all,

I used my High School Diploma to get into the army. Then Indiana University also use my ThD in Theology from Missionary chapel for extra credit.
By all means they are real, upfront and legit!

Desired outcome: Legit operations

Read full review of Missionary Chapel And Seminary
R
5:06 am EST

Missionary Chapel And Seminary I just wanted to know if the high school diplomas and transcripts are real

There's no phone where this missionary can be reached and no address. Also is the diplomas are accredited. I wanted to go back to school to do criminal justice. Some places isn't accepting these diplomas and I have paid the fee and passed the test which it was a 5min or 6 min test. Please let me know something. I have recommend this program to other friends that doesn't have a high school diploma and I just want to make sure that they don' get tricked into something. I hope that I'm not tricked into.

Read full review of Missionary Chapel And Seminary and 8 comments
8 comments
Dr Juan
Feb 11, 2023 1:12 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This site is very much real. I recommend it to my friends and loved ones, Don't listen to jealous naysayers and see for yourself.

Debra jerdo
Aug 07, 2022 3:45 am EDT

It's real I went to college.. I'll recommend people who need a high school diploma the website

frenchmaid
Aug 14, 2022 8:58 pm EDT

How did you feel out the transcript part to get into college need this for my sister? please help or email me igotskills44@gmail.com thanks.

Madi St George
Lake Charles, US
Feb 19, 2022 5:09 am EST

how do i fill out the transcript section?!

S
S
1stCybernaut
Lake Mary, US
Jan 27, 2022 10:54 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Are they real or not? That seems to be the question. If you searched their credentials as a church, you'll find they are real. It doesn't matter if they have a building with a steeple or not. As a church, they can confer honorary degrees, mainly because our constitution separates the government and church. Therefore, if MCS requires you to take a 5 minute test to get a HS Diploma and you pass it, you got a HS Diploma. Period. As you can see by other reviews, the HS Diploma has been accepted in the Army, hospitals and other jobs. It's all up to the prospective employer. Most people that look online for a HS Diploma are adults that have the skills and knowledge to do a job but just need a piece of paper to prove it, just so some clerk can put a check mark in a box during the application process. Nothing else.

At my age and stage in life, I don't need any kind of diploma for anything. More than likely, I couldn't pass a HS graduation test these days. However, I may have more knowledge and experience than most youngsters with a Master's or PhD.

Bottom line- If you need a fast HD Diploma for a job, go for it and use it. Worst that could happen is that you don't get the job you wanted and you won't be any worse off. The next employer may hire you with the same credentials.

cool cat
Aug 03, 2018 8:38 pm EDT

And yes it is real, but I think is best for people who understand its merits. Apparently it can help people get into college as long as it is compared to a home schooling type of high school.
And for those of who are already enlightened, the Honorary Doctor of Divinity is lovely.
There is a God and there is an Afterlife. Earth is our school and is self paced. Learn in the way that makes you happiest.

frenchmaid
Aug 14, 2022 9:00 pm EDT
Replying to comment of cool cat

How do i fill out the transcript

cool cat
Aug 03, 2018 8:35 pm EDT

This user should read The Elements of Style: William Strunk before considering any additional schooling.

Is Missionary Chapel And Seminary legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Missionary Chapel And Seminary as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Missionary Chapel And Seminary stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Missionary Chapel And Seminary should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Missionary Chapel And Seminary earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Missionary Chapel And Seminary achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Missionary Chapel And Seminary's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Missionarychapel.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Missionary Chapel And Seminary website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Missionarychapel.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Missionarychapel.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The missionarychapel.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Missionary Chapel And Seminary protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
7:10 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Missionary Chapel And Seminary - Fake diplomas

Missionary Chapel And Seminary claimed that they can help me to get high school diploma. I filled quick test for 5 minutes and they asked me to pay $40 for the diploma. This looked very shady and I decided not to put in my details. So, I just closed the website. I am not 100% sure about their business but it seems to me that there is nothing good concerning this diploma. Don’t become their victim.

Read full review of Missionary Chapel And Seminary and 108 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Missionary Chapel And Seminary contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Missionary Chapel And Seminary?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Missionary Chapel And Seminary Customer Service. Initial Missionary Chapel And Seminary complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Missionary Chapel And Seminary above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Missionary Chapel And Seminary. Discuss the issues you have had with Missionary Chapel And Seminary and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.