Angel Investment Network / Applied for Personal Assistant Position

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

Apparently this person is going by another name: John Campbell but as I have read ... this is a scam!

Hello There,

Thanks for your interest, i will deeply appreciate all your genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all
my activities. I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for
the past six months, she has returned to her country. I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as
efficient as she has been.

I'm John Campbell, 45 yrs of age, originally from London, but I have spent a whole lot here in United State. I'm a lawyer by
profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in, from the Angel Investment Network in
Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs, I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is
imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.

As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include the below.

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitorings.
*Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
*Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence when I'm away.
*Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
*Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.
*Basic wage is $500 weekly

This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is
that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings.There is
also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on. This is only an
introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially.

I'm currently in the UK now for a summit, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will
be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship.

Hope to hear from you again.

Cheers.

Comments

• Pe
      9th of Mar, 2010

I received the same type of e-mail and red flags went up immediately as I took notice of the numerous misspellings. This guy could not even keep his name straight...began with it being Bryan Miller and ended with signing off as Mr. Bryan.

24th of Aug, 2010

i just got this email from an owen brights. watch out for this guy. bunch of [censor]