Andy's Auto Sport / Unauthorized charges

Andy's Auto Sport
I ordered some taillights for my son's truck on this company's website and as soon as i clicked confirm, the money was immediately taken from my debit card. The next page that came up said the order had been denied because the address I gave did not match the address of the debit card. This was the first lie!

I called the number for customer service and they said i just needed to confirm my address, which I had already given them. OK, they 'processed my order' and said I would receive it within 10 days. I never received a confirmation email or anything saying that it had went through. So I called 5 days later and was told that they had been trying to contact me about my order. That was the second lie!

They needed to know the model of the truck, even though I ordered a set of taillights that were listed as being for [protected] models. I gave them the model of the truck and they said it would be 7-10 more days! I called again a few days later and they said they had been trying to contact me and tell me the lights were not in stock for the model of the truck. That was the third lie!

I told the lady to just cancel the order and refund my money. She said it would be refunded in 2 business days. That was the fourth lie!

It has been 3 business days and I sent them an email and asked where was my refund and they said they had already processed it. Well I checked my account online and guess what??? No refund!! So I sent another email and they said they could send me a copy of the refund transaction to prove it. What good is a refund transaction if the refund hasn't been made? That was the fifth lie and I have a feeling they are going to keep lying no matter what.

I reported them to the BBB, but haven't heard anything yet. I am very disappointed. I can't believe that someone who repeatedly rips people off can stay in business for 9 years!! Is this not against the law? How many people have to get ripped off in order for something to be done????

N  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
ah me too i ordered saturday and they never emailed me with the invoice # they just took the money and when i clicked to order they said that the adress isn't the same ... DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM !!!
A  14th of Jun, 2010 by
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS JIP SIGHT i bought a hood scoop from this place and it said univirsal for ANY car so then i got it it wasnt able to fit on to my car
so i tried to send it back with the costumers garentee and they said its my fult cause i didnt have a prfestional lookat my car and see if i could have it put on it should matter it said universal so i still ended up paying 25$ for nothing i literally got nothing out of the deal
A  28th of Nov, 2010 by
Yes, they are not reliable merchants. I bought a wheel for a Tacoma from them. The page claimed it was a "used- takeoff", meaning a wheel replaced at the dealer's when the customer upgrades to better wheels. My mistake for not reading more carefully - it says, in small type, "SOME of their products are used-takeoffs". What they actually sent me was a very used wheel, rusted and scratched, for about twice what I would have paid at a local salvage yard even before the $26 shipping charge.
They did say they would refund it, but I would have to pay both shipping charges and a 10% restocking fee. Not worth returning under those conditions. My mistake, too, for not checking online reviews - they get panned in a number of forums.
N  7th of Dec, 2011 by

Andy's Auto Sport - Very unhappy
Andy's Auto Sport

This company couldn't deliver what they sell, and I got the run around trying to get them to credit back the $800 I paid them. Very unhappy.

Andy's Auto Sport Logo Andy's Auto Sport