Andersen Windows & Doors / patio door
When door was installed it would not close. It took a year but Anderson did replace one of the panels so the door would close. However the new panel would not lock. After more than an hour on hold the support girl said that was an alignment issue and was not covered by the warranty and would cost $340 to have the new panel adjusted so it would lock.
Anderson warranty is worthless.
More Andersen Windows & Doors Complaints & Reviews
- Andersen Windows - Do not honor warranty! 
- Andersen Windows - Rotting wood in the windows 
- Andersen Corp - Defective windows 
- Andersen Windows - Poor customer service 
- Serious Problems With Andersen Double Hung Vinyl Clad Windows - Windows 
- Andersen Windows & Doors - storm door
- Andersen Windows & Doors - storm door glass exploded
- Anderson Windows and Doors - patio henged door..400 series
- Andersen Windows & Doors - anderson 3000 series door 
- Andersen Windows & Doors - series 2500 storm door