Ancestry.com / credit card fraud
I was not satisfied in the services (ancestry.com) after a few months, and cancelled the subscription (i have the cancellation). they have continued to charge my credit card each month (shame on me for not noticing) for $29.95.
I phoned them, and was 'blown off' (they would not escalate my call). They gave me an address to send my complaint to
I would not reccomend this company to anyone.
More Ancestry.com Complaints & Reviews
- Ancestry.com - Scam and fraud 
- Ancestry.com - deleting account 
- Ancestry.com - Impossible cancellation of a registered guest 
- Mfi Family Ancestry / Ancestry.com - Credit card fraud! 
- Ancestry. Co. Uk - scam 
- Ancestry - linking family members
- Ancestry - refund
- Ancestry - ancestry.com membership
- Ancestry - automatic renewal
- Ancestry - ancestry records