AmiClubWear / Unauthorized charges

I found the website amiclubwear.com and ordered some boots for the amount of $19.99 and was charged shipping for the amount of $10.24, I used my Master card bank card for the transaction. Then received confirmation through my email send receipts and waited for the items but they never came. I started calling the phone numbers on the website but never an answer, I even emailed the website but no response was given, My account was charged $28.63! amiclubwear is a fake internet website and is a scam!

Ci

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009

AMICLUBWEAR IS A SCAM!!! 10-Apr-08 12:27 am
    They are rated as an 'F' by the BBB for building a fraudulant company. If you order from them, they never contact you again, keeping all your money. They are a scam company, who will rip you off. The IRS was informed about how they don't pay taxes on the all the extra money they have kept under the table without paying taxes. If anyone else has had any problems with this comapny, please contact me, and I'll set you up with the guy over at the IRS who is currently in charge of this case.
    alexisflirtdevine@yahoo.com

• Na
      24th of Jun, 2009

I was also ripped off and lied to by this company.
    False tracking #s
    Emails saying my order has been backordered came for months until an email said my order had shipped, but no tracking.
    Sales rep came right out and told me they wouldnt be responsible if I never receive my order because they do not do delivery confirmation.

Horrible experience. Rude jerks on the phone (if you can get them to answer.)

Check out the BBB's rating of F.

• Ca
      11th of Jul, 2009

MY FRIEND'S ORDERED FROM THEM AND THEY RECEIVED THERE STUFF..

• Kb
      7th of Nov, 2009

Idk i ordered about 2 weeks ago and still am waiting i tried to call the phone but some weird answer machine comes on no clue?

• As
      7th of Nov, 2009

I told my friend about the site and she has ordered twice with no delivery hassles, but from the reviews, I'm kind of skeptical now and don't think I will ever order from them...

• Di
      15th of Nov, 2010

I ordered two pair of boots that was suppose to come to a total of $44.59 and i was charged $59. Then the boots was too small so i e-mailed them so i can get the RMA# that they tell you that will will have to have before you could send them back. Well its been about a week and i have'nt received an email yet of how to return it they are definately a rip off please do not order from this company.

• Co
      21st of Jun, 2011

i ordered 2 dresses from ambiclubwear i was only ment to be paying $20 to the uk and after completing my order through paypal. i checked again on there website and my bank they took $40 for shipping out !!! the total they had was $125.96 i had payed but yet to confuse me more on the order histroy it only comes up 2 $78.01 to them :S i have just left it after reading so many complaint and hassal i didnt want to waste anymore money on them :( i did receive them after 3weeks tho RIP OFF BEWARE !!

• Be
      24th of Jun, 2011

i found their site and i thought great pretty shoes for great prices but when i tried to order shoes it told me to try again later boy am i glad cause after reading all these horrible stories i will never visit their site again...

• D1
      4th of Aug, 2011

I am afraid I just comitted a big mistake. I ordered $300 dollars worth of 40 items and curiously received a different order. Two pairs of shoes addressed to someone named Erin Mahoney!! My biggest fear is that according to them due to high internet fraud I had to send a copy of my I.D. and a copy of My credit card in order for me to get the items shipped to me...reading these posts I feel afraid of becoming a victim of identity theft.

• Ta
      17th of Aug, 2016

I returned my 2 pair untouched thigh high boots and followed your guidelines with using the same box and using a RMA# and no response on my refund or credit..."Is this what you people do give people the wrong size so they can send them back and keep their returns and don't give them back there money or never email them or answer your phones?... If this is how you run your business, then you people better look forward to not being in business for longevity, because this is very bad business for the employees and the owner who is CEO Yang Yang!... I will be getting in contact next with her if this matter is not addressed in the right way and I will get with BBB!
    I'm Tanya Banks