Amerisave / Fraud and steal money

1 VA, United States Review updated:

This business is horible . I give them the credit card number to pay apraisal $350 . After everthing complete Doc. . they send the lady to my house to sign all documents. But I change my mine that I don't sign all them to cancel this refinance on Sept. 4th 2009. They did not call me about this cancelation will be charge fee $500 on begin. Last time they was still keeping my credit card number, and then they steal my money $500 dolar withdraw from my credit card without asking or tell me take that money for what. I checked the bank see lost $500 dolar from Amerisave. That is Horible this business.<br />
<br />
They steal my money withou my authorization. I email them why ? they said that is cancelation fee. but I did not sign all papers. and I did not see cancelation paper said charge fee like this.<br />
<br />
This business are cheating all you and steal money from you

Comments

• Ro
      13th of Apr, 2010

The hide these clauses within the bombardment of paperwork they email you. In the meantime, they are pushing you to get all of this paperwork in to "lock in the rate..." There Modus Operandi is to confuse you into making mistakes like signing clauses that guarantees them more fees. NEVER, EVER give them a credit card number! Do a debit transaction or just mail them a check! Once they have your CC number, they can charge whatever they want on it! They illegally charged mine for the appraisal!