Amerisave Mortgage / Scamming people

FL, United States Review updated:

Sure wish I had read the complaints before I let the "high pressure, used car salesman" hook me for the credit check and apprasial.

After several unreturned calls and emails, to Jerry Vichcales, I finally was told that Jerry was laid off. He had promised me the rate was loecked in at 4.625% for 30 yrs and had taken Apprisal and credit check fee. Then after 3-4 weeks I started inquiring then they told me that Jerry has been laid off and my rate was not locked, they only lock in the rate, once they recieve ok from my second mortgage, it was company policy.. WHICH THEY FORGOT TO MENTION, NOT ONLY THAT THEY HAD FIRED their own employee and forgot to mention to me. As a result the rates went up and I was stuck with $425 bill. After couple of months, they HAD THE GUTS TO DENY MY APPLICATION SAYING IT WAS INCOMPLETE...I URGE ALL FELLOW AMERICANS...BE AMERICAN AND NEVER REFINANCE WITH THE CON CALLED AMERISAVE!!!... SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND ENERGY

Comments

• Fl
      16th of Feb, 2010

these amerisave people should all be in jail!!

• Su
      14th of Apr, 2010

Every place I have applied for a loan has done the bait and switch on rates. There is only one exception, that was First Integrity Lending in Irvine California. Rich is the gentleman who helped us get out loan. He’s the only person who told me the truth that until your ready to lock an interest rate “Rates don’t matter until you are prepared to lock”. I was thrown off at first, but as he said you can shop all day long and have 20 different quotes. But until you lock, you don’t have any idea what rate you will get because rates are changing all day long.

First Integrity also has an A+ rating with the BBB with zero complaints. It’s because of honest strait shooters like Rich that they have a perfect rating with the BBB.

If the truth and a fair deal are what you seek, don’t waste your time shopping, go to Rich.

Rich