Amerigas / Refund

United States, Ohio, Geneva Review updated:
I have recently decided to change propane supplyers. We have amerigas and I have always felt they were over charging us. My research shows that they charge at least one dollar more per gallon if not more than other LPG supplyers in my area. They are rude on the phone and act like they are the only one to get LPG from. Its take it or leave it. IT took a couple of years but now my most better half agrees with me. Now amerigas refuses to refund our credit of $33.00. I am disabled but that does not matter to them.

N  15th of Jan, 2011 by
We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas. AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help. At your convenience, please contact Fran directly via email at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you with this issue. To better assist you, please provide your AmeriGas customer number, phone number or the address and zip code where your propane tank is located. Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

AmeriGas Logo AmeriGas