America's Servicing Company / Scam and cheating!
I was appalled in speaking with America's Servicing Company, after they paid my property taxes and tacked on $11,000 to an escrow account. I'm a realtor and mortgage broker who is watching my 20year careers "go to hell in a handbasket" because of the horrible economy in this country! I also have a third job and tried to ask America's Servicing Company to please do a loan modification for my perfect payment history loan with them. They refused, saying that a Loan Modification would only be considered if I was in default on my loan! Now isn't this very interesting - I have a perfect payment history with ASC for 18 months, and they want me to go into default in order to request a loan modification! Well instead of modifying the loan, they jacked up my mortgage payment by $1,000 to $2,467.00 per month! This is so absurd! I also asked about a refinance, as Wells-Fargo is the "hidden bank" holding the mortgage as the investor, and was told that my interest rate of 7.795% would go to "double digits" if refinanced! Once again, how can this occur, as I have a perfect payment history with America's Servicing Company! This ASC is a RIPOFF and should be put out of business! They tell you to write to them about any problem you may have and never answer the correspondence. Then when you call them and demand to speak with a Supervisor, this is the end result!
I hope that ASC is put out of business for unfair business practices. If anyone agrees with me, let's start a class action suit against these unscrupulous companies!
Linda Hiltbold - Cape Coral, FL.
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company - Trying to get amount to catch up loan 
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting 
- America's Servicing Company - Homeowners stand up with occ