America's Servicing Company / Threats for foreclosure, harassing calls!
My Loan was transfered to this bogus company in November from Option One and i never got their mailing address and neither did they bother to send me any information about the transfer of 1 of the loans to there company. I ended up sending payments for 1 of the loans to option one for 2 months and the other loan payments to ASC.
They apparently reported me for late payment to both 3 credit bureaus even after calling them and trying to rectify the issue after their representative said it was there fault and that will not be reported to the credit bureau/will not affect me.
In addition to that they apparently sent 3 strangers to my door step with threats to foreclosure my home because i haven't paid my mortgage since it was transfered, i had to call the police before the strangers disappeared into their old car and drove off into the snow.
Now, behold, they cant stop calling my home more than 10 times a day if they don't receive the mortgage by the 4th day of the month.
What a company?
I am actually trying to refinance both loans to MLN as soon as possible because i have had enough of there threats, calls and issues.
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - mortgage
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting