America's Servicing Company / Should not be in business!
I too have had bad dealings with ASC, they are the biggest rip off company I have ever dealt with. Like everyone else we were with another mortgage co then sold to ASC. We had nothing but problems from the get go. We finally got fed up not only with the harassing phone calls and the horrible voice mails left , the threats of foreclosure and the threats of ruining our credit we sold our house to purchase a new one. Well while our house was on the market we were foreclosed on, never received any court docs showing a foreclosure or anything. Then when our new mortgage company checked our credit one last time before finishing our new loan they found a FORECLOSURE! So in order for us to buy our new home we had to get a higher interest rate instead of 5.6% we were given 11.7% and that was with $180k cash down on a $461k home. So when you think you will be paying $1900 per month for your new home you have waited over a year for you end up paying $2900 per month and have to jump through hoops just to get that loan. At the time this was all happening it is hard to explain to someone what is going on and hope and pray they believe you. It really doesn't matter because when they look at your credit report that is what they see, nothing else. You can talk until you are blue in the face, it all comes down to the report that they have control over. They can give the 3 reporting agencies any information they want without any proof just their word and wahlah! YOU ARE SCREWED!!!
Needless to say before we bought our new home and while we still had them for a mortgage company we refinanced and got out from under them, oh! About 3 years or more now they are still showing our loan as an open unpaid account and YES! Screwing up our credit still to this day. Our new mortgage company even tried calling to get a letter showing the loan was paid years ago they manager called him every name in the book and told him to never call there again and hung up on him. I tried calling everyday asking for the letter and was told "I already mailed it", "I will fax it right now, wait by your fax machine", "I will have to get your file for a copy of the letter". I was given every excuse in the book. So the stress continues on.
I HOPE THEY ARE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS AND SUED BY THE BIGGEST LAWYERS IN THE WORLD. And I hope all the employees they have there are never able to find another job, and lose everything they have.
Thanks for nothing!!!
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company - Trying to get amount to catch up loan 
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting 
- America's Servicing Company - Homeowners stand up with occ
- America's Servicing Company - Misrepresentation