America's Servicing Company / Should not be in business!

I too have had bad dealings with ASC, they are the biggest rip off company I have ever dealt with. Like everyone else we were with another mortgage co then sold to ASC. We had nothing but problems from the get go. We finally got fed up not only with the harassing phone calls and the horrible voice mails left , the threats of foreclosure and the threats of ruining our credit we sold our house to purchase a new one. Well while our house was on the market we were foreclosed on, never received any court docs showing a foreclosure or anything. Then when our new mortgage company checked our credit one last time before finishing our new loan they found a FORECLOSURE! So in order for us to buy our new home we had to get a higher interest rate instead of 5.6% we were given 11.7% and that was with $180k cash down on a $461k home. So when you think you will be paying $1900 per month for your new home you have waited over a year for you end up paying $2900 per month and have to jump through hoops just to get that loan. At the time this was all happening it is hard to explain to someone what is going on and hope and pray they believe you. It really doesn't matter because when they look at your credit report that is what they see, nothing else. You can talk until you are blue in the face, it all comes down to the report that they have control over. They can give the 3 reporting agencies any information they want without any proof just their word and wahlah! YOU ARE SCREWED!!!

Needless to say before we bought our new home and while we still had them for a mortgage company we refinanced and got out from under them, oh! About 3 years or more now they are still showing our loan as an open unpaid account and YES! Screwing up our credit still to this day. Our new mortgage company even tried calling to get a letter showing the loan was paid years ago they manager called him every name in the book and told him to never call there again and hung up on him. I tried calling everyday asking for the letter and was told "I already mailed it", "I will fax it right now, wait by your fax machine", "I will have to get your file for a copy of the letter". I was given every excuse in the book. So the stress continues on.

I HOPE THEY ARE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS AND SUED BY THE BIGGEST LAWYERS IN THE WORLD. And I hope all the employees they have there are never able to find another job, and lose everything they have.

Thanks for nothing!!!

Comments

• Er
      25th of May, 2007

Hahah that last paragraph made me laught you are truly funny first of all i am a collections rep for asc out bound collections ... and first let me tell everyone do you know what asc is ... its a NON-PRIME Loan servicer for everyone who doesn't know what that means it services bad credit loans, wait let me rephrase that horrible credit loans, and it makes me laugh when im talking to you and your there talking about how perfect your credit is and i see when im calling you and i see your true double digit credit scores.... also your payments are due on the 1st not the 16th people who have bad credit seem to find this confusing thinking the 16th is your due date because thats when you get your late fee... also have you ever wondered why you get stuff from wells fargo with your mort. payment stuff , because asc is affiliated with wells fargo but wells fargo just doesn't want to be labeled the company with all the bad credit loans... how does asc end up with your loans ... companies suck as freemont, countrywide, emc... etc companies originate loans the, prime loans (excellent credit) sub-prime(mediocre credit) and non-prime(bad credit)... the originating company keep your loan for 2 months if your lucky ,then thats where the fun starts the prime loans get sold to a company the non prime loans get sold to a company and then asc get all the non-prime loans get sold to asc ... so i hope all this info answers your questions to why you have this horrible company servicing your loan... all because you all have horrible credit no one to blame but yourself!!!

Oh yeah i know asc is a screwed up company but i also find it funny when i hear people talking about sueing asc ... and winning ... yeah right when you walk in the court room with your bootleg lawyer and then asc/wells fargo comes in with its all-star team of lawyers who get paid more in 1 day then your lawyer will make in a year... do you really think your going to win your lawsuit.

• 5y
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I am going to copy and paste this into an email and send it to the higher up people at your company. They can track your ip address and find out exactly who you are. How dare you speak to your customer's that way. I understand that AHMSI is a loan servicing company and not a Mortgage company, but it is idiots like you that make me sick. Especially since I have to deal with you idiots. So what our credit may not be any good, you are still making money from us and you still have a job because of us. The bottom line is that ALL you employees at AHMSI suck and your feelings are hurt because you know it.

17th of Apr, 2009

ERIC
    I TOTALLY DISAGREE ABOUT THE BAD CREDIT PART WE HAVE VERY GOOD CREDIT ACTUALLY ITS BEEN CONSIDERED AS EXCELLENT CREDIT. ASC DRAGS EVERYTHING AND IT TAKES THEM SO LONG JUST TO PROCESS A LOAN MOD. WHERE ELSE MY SECOND MORT. CO APPROVED OUR LOAN MOD IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS IN WHICH ASC SAID
    IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG JUST TO GET A REVIEW ON MY DOC. THAT IS TERRIBLE SERVICE. THEY WAIT THAT LONG AND THEN TELL YOU THAT WE NEED TO SEND IN OUR DOCUMENTS AGAIN BECAUSE IT IS OUT DATED (IT HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE). THEY REALLY NEED TO GET ON THE BALL WITH THINGS AND STOP THROWING OUR LOAN MOD AROUND A MERRY-GO-ROUND. I WAIT THAT LONG AND THEY TELL ME THAT IT HAS BEEN DENIED. I THINK I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS COMPANY. WE ARE TRYING TO REFINANCE BUT OUR VALUE OF OUR HOME IS TO LOW.