America's Servicing Company (ASC) / mortgage
My husband and I for a mortgage in 2006 that was later sold to asc. In 2011 we split up and tried to short sale our home. Wells Fargo and ACS repeatedly made us offer proof of income, which they seemed to be able to find month after month . We had buyers on the hook for 8 mo this and still no resolution. Finally in 2012 we told Both companies we were divorced and no longer going to pay. It took an additional 18 months for them to forclose. The best part is they sold our second mortgage to another company after they foreclosed only paying off the first mortgage. Conveniently they sold this as a revolving debt which is still open on both of our credit reports. You cannot find anyone to speak with. No surprise there as ASC is a Malta owned company. Now my ex and I have no house and a ton of debt 5 years later. Wells Fargo and it's subsidi are frauds and crooks. I cannot believe the Federal Government allows this type of fraud to occur.
If anyone else has experienced this, I would love to hear from you. I too, am looking to sue these entities for fraudulent business transactions. Who's in?
More America's Servicing Company (ASC) Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting 
- America's Servicing Company - Homeowners stand up with occ