America's Servicing Company (ASC) / mortgage

1 Malta, IL, United States

My husband and I for a mortgage in 2006 that was later sold to asc. In 2011 we split up and tried to short sale our home. Wells Fargo and ACS repeatedly made us offer proof of income, which they seemed to be able to find month after month . We had buyers on the hook for 8 mo this and still no resolution. Finally in 2012 we told Both companies we were divorced and no longer going to pay. It took an additional 18 months for them to forclose. The best part is they sold our second mortgage to another company after they foreclosed only paying off the first mortgage. Conveniently they sold this as a revolving debt which is still open on both of our credit reports. You cannot find anyone to speak with. No surprise there as ASC is a Malta owned company. Now my ex and I have no house and a ton of debt 5 years later. Wells Fargo and it's subsidi are frauds and crooks. I cannot believe the Federal Government allows this type of fraud to occur.
If anyone else has experienced this, I would love to hear from you. I too, am looking to sue these entities for fraudulent business transactions. Who's in?

Te