Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / filthy room. unsafe environment
We stayed September 21-23. Requesting partial or full refund.
If I could give this place 0 stars, I would. First off, tried calling numerous times to get an earlier check in (literally only 1 hr). Phone rang and rang and eventually someone picked up and slammed the phone down. Got there early to see if we could check in and they told us we'd have to wait 30 minutes. When we finally walked in the entry closest to our room, our noses were met with the strongest smoke smell believed to man. Crossing our fingers our room wouldn't smell. Should have crossed our toes as well because that room smelled terrible. Not only did it smell terrible, things were so dated and visibly dirty. The bed skirting was ripped on both beds, there were only two TINY lifeless pillows on each bed, bedding was dirty, the table was sticky as heck, there were no outlet covers on some of the outlets (major no-no), there were dirty towels in the bathroom. We didn't want to complain because we weren't going to be in this room for that long. Basically just to sleep. We ended up running across the road to Target and buying cheap/clearance bedding to ease out minds. First night we could hear constant stamping and other loud noises down the hall. First morning we go down to get breakfast and it was TERRIBLE. Three options: toast, cereal and bland waffles. Not even a single piece of fruit. Ended up going out for breakfast. Came back and our keys didn't work to get back into our room. Waited and WAITED at the front desk to get new keys. No one ever showed up so we decided to leave and come back later. Eventually got new keys but in no way is it acceptable for no one to be at the desk EVER. Second night we AGAIN could hear loud noises in the hallway. Packed up our things and left that morning. Leaving behind a new pillow and pillowcases for the room (hoping the next guests would be pleased). Multiple people in the hotel made comments about being afraid they were taking home bed bugs among other things. As other reviewers have stated, there is are lot of sketchy things going on at this hotel. We did not feel 100% safe what so ever. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone, even at the cheap price. NOT WORTH IT. Have stayed in cheaper hotels that were dated but at least was clean. DO NOT STAY HERE.
More Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - request refund 
- America's Best Value Inn - service 
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - i'm being threatened from employees at motel front desk
- Americas Best Value Inn / Golden Bear - dispute for quality of service, unethical service and, hospitality unsanitation hotel room and not in compliance by law 
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - dirty linen and bugs dirty towels
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - laundry
- America's Best Value Inn - stolen roperty
- Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn - trash treatment... sketchy actions.. wired reaction.. never ever seen this in my entire life..
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - the room that I stayed in
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - room condition