American Signature Furniture / horrible service and product
STAY AWAY FROM American Signature Furniture! Paying high price does not mean high quality at American Signature Furniture. Once we had our leather couch for two years, now out of their 1 year warranty, the couch is showing defective leather. Our leather repairman, pointed out that there is cheap leather pieces that are put together and said if he repaired the current tears, he would have to return over and over. That was 6 months ago and sure enough 3 more tears appeared in random spots. A leather couch that is taken good care of should last longer than 2 years. When I called the store they kept telling me that since I did not purchase the extended warranty, they cannot do anything, not even a discount on a new couch. They even mention that since I used an outside leather repair person that it voided the warranty. They do not know what they are talking about! All they do is read off a sheet and cannot, will not help you. I believe in investing in quality products that people truly stand behind. So STAY AWAY FROM American Signature Furniture!
More American Signature Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - overpriced and bad quality furniture! 
- American Signature Furniture - beautiful stain color 
- American Signature Furniture - discounted furniture
- American Signature Furniture - king size mattress 
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality and workmanship 
- American Signature - crap sofa and sales person
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture - damaged furniture/ poorly constructed furniture. poor customer service. poor delivery practices.
- American Signature - defective furniture 
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality/poor service 
- American Signature - poor customer relations and very poor quality furniture