American Signature Furniture / King size mattress
I bought, in Feb. 2008, a brand new king size bed and mattress. My husband and I were very excited. A few months later the side rail on the bed broke and needed to be replaced. I called and talked to service. At the time, I was told that it was a manufacture's defect and it was replaced. We're now in June of 2009 and I have a big dip in the mattress where you actually can feel the springs. The dip is the shape of my husband because it is his side of the bed. I called American Signature, explained the situation and a service man came out to look and take pictures. That was June 15th. I was never given a call back about the mattress. I stopped by today, July 25th, and was told that because there is a stain on the mattress, it is not under warranty. I was completely embarassed and very angry. What does a stain have to do with a huge defect in the mattress. I refuse to buy another mattress. We spent about $800 on the mattress and box spring alone.
Now, my husband will have uncomfortable nights of sleep, and not to mention back pain. We don't want to send it back because of stains. We want to replace it because of the broken springs. What does the stain have to do with the 25 year guarantee of the springs?
More American Signature Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - Overpriced and bad quality furniture! 
- American Signature Furniture - Beautiful stain color 
- Value City Furniture - All kinds of problems 
- American Signature Furniture - DISCOUNTED FURNITURE
- Value City Furniture - Extended Warranty 
- American Signature Furniture - coffee table
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture (VCF) - unethical behavior
- American Signature Furniture - circle sofa
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture (VCF) - Mattress/ Sales Person
- Valu City - Poor customer service for my repair needs