American Residential Services / Overcharges
ARS-American Residential Services - charges an exorbitant 'parts' charge rather than time and materials. They replaced a capacitor and relay and charged my 87 yo mother $681 and then tried to sell her a new unit to boot.
Stay away from these guys!
Use a company that charges time and materials.
With ARS, you'll get a novice repair man with incentives to put in parts you don't need. The more parts, the higher the cost (like $300 for a $20 capacitor!). Then they'll try to sell you a new system that you don't need. Horrible company; they are all over the place too!
More American Residential Services Complaints & Reviews
- ARS Rescue Rooter - Heat Pump 
- ARS - Non Stop Calls - VERY RUDE 
- ARS Rescue Rooter - Furnace Cleaning 
- ARS Rescue Rooter - Working conditions 
- ARS RESCUE ROOTER OF HOUSTON - Plumbing Repairs
- ARS - false collection claims
- ARS/Rescue Rooter - Overcharge and said pipe broken when not 
- American Residential Services / ARS Rescue Rooter - Unfair pricing 
- ARS plumbing - SCAM
- ARS Rescue Rooter - rip-off