American Leisure / Membership Cancelation
Member Cancel Center
It took me forever to finally get to a website to cancel my membership for American Leisure. I was never able to cancel the membership with the instructions provided when I called the number from my credit card statement. When I finally spoke with a live call center agent, he refused to let me cancel my membership, he wanted to charge me 14.95 for a 12 month membership; I had to hang up on him. I did however gain the information I needed to cancel my membership from this call center agent (The name on my membership was incorrect so I was never able to cancel the membership online).
I listed the website at the top of the page that you can use to cancel your membership online. Scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the instruction on the Member Cancel Center tab.
Good luck and happy Membership Cancellation to all--
More American Leisure Complaints & Reviews
- American Leisure - Fraud and scam 
- American Leisure - I want to cancel 
- American Leisure - want to cancel
- American Leisure - Fraud & Deceit 
- American Leisure - Rip off
- American Leisure - unautorized charge on credit card
- American Leisure - credit card fraud 
- American Leisure - Strikes again
- American Leisure - Unauthorised withdrawal
- American Leisure - Unauthorized charges