American Leisure / Membership Cancelation

www.american-leisure.com
Member Cancel Center

It took me forever to finally get to a website to cancel my membership for American Leisure. I was never able to cancel the membership with the instructions provided when I called the number from my credit card statement. When I finally spoke with a live call center agent, he refused to let me cancel my membership, he wanted to charge me 14.95 for a 12 month membership; I had to hang up on him. I did however gain the information I needed to cancel my membership from this call center agent (The name on my membership was incorrect so I was never able to cancel the membership online).

I listed the website at the top of the page that you can use to cancel your membership online. Scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the instruction on the Member Cancel Center tab.

Good luck and happy Membership Cancellation to all--

Comments

• Sh
      19th of May, 2011

Just called the 800-444-9800 and spoke with rep Chris. Again, this company has unauthorized access to my US Bank account. Apparantly, they've debited my account since 02/22/2010 for $16.95, a very small amount. But that's $254.25 of my money. And they think they did me A FAVOR of refunding me $16.95!!! ARe YOU KIDDING ME???? Can they be sued for this right here???? Again, this was unauthorized, which means I didn't approve (or had knowledge) of this. Anyhow, he claimed to have cancelled this membership...confirmation # CHJZ157669202AM. And since the cancellation, I had him to check for other memberships that were unauthorized and he claimed that I had the EZ Saver memebership as well...cancelled that too!! This is crazy!!! If anyone has some legal advice...please contact me!!

Sherry