American Laser Skincare — had to cancel my credit card!!!
Call and cancel payment with your credit card immediately!!! I canceled my credit card account and was able to have this charge removed because it had not posted yet—thank god. If it posts, then you will go through fraud claims and they will have to dispute it.
I felt strange about the fact that I received two calls, one saying I won $500 and one saying I won $300 and that I could get another $100 off if I came into the office within 48 hours. I scheduled an appointment for that day because i'd been thinking about laser hair removal, but asked what the deal was? Why $500 and then another $300, do you call everyone who signs up? She laughed and said, "no you won our second prize, which is really great!" I was running late to my class and made a rushed decision. She threw in laser hair removal for underarms for free "two for one package" deal. And then her math was wrong and she gave me the wrong quote and said, "oh well, someone else had $100 credit earlier today, i'll just take off another $100. " it seemed too good to be true.
Do not go through their refund process, because from others' responses they do not follow through with their policy and are hard to receive reimbursement from. You are not dealing with trustworthy business people and you do not have to uphold your end of the deal when they are clearly running a scam.
More American Laser Skincare Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - this was a scam!
- American Laser Center - fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Center - scam 
- American Laser Centers - fraud and cheating 
- American Laser Center - no refund / micro will damage your skin
- American Laser Center - skin tightening
- American Laser Centers - illinois info