American Laser Center / Over price

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:

A wonderful company called Lux got brought out by American Laser the Walmart of Laser centers. They stole the customers list,doubled prices of services,fired skilled help like trained nurses and then do not even post price lists for services. The body is divided into certain quadrants and I have been getting Cellulite treatments which are very painful and leave alot of bruising. You would think that for $4400 dollars I could get my legs done but "NO" only butt and back of legs up back of Knees. I would try to get my money back but their is a "No Refund Policy" and now that they have started my legs look terrible..
Thanks for Reading....
Sleepless in Seattle

Comments

• Al
      4th of Mar, 2008

Hello Sian,

I represent American Laser Centers and we apologize for the delayed response to your request for assistance. We certainly are concerned that you had a negative experience at one of our clinics.

American Laser Centers has recently changed ownership and we would like to ask you to please contact our newly expanded customer service department regarding your issue at (877) 252-2010. If you’d like us to contact you instead, please provide your contact information to my email below and we will contact you at a time and day of your convenience.

American Laser Centers’ customer service center will be happy to personally help you with your needs and will provide a swift response to your concern.

Allen