American Laser Center / Rip off

1 Okemos, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5173748240

I bought a 5, 000 dollar package And went to all my treatments and there was no difference.This place is a total rip off

Comments

• Ji
      30th of Sep, 2008

Totally agree. I paid $1000's for a package. The treatments barely worked. Not only that, I was totally lied to. I was verbally promised that I would be hairless on my legs. After 1.5 years of treatments (of the 2 year guarantee), I expressed concern that the treatments were hardly working and the head of the Northeast area promised to extend me 6 more months. After my two years were up, the head of the Northeast denied ever promising me an extension and I was told that any reduction in hair is considered a success and that they never guarantee results. What a scam. I never would have paid so much if the results were not guaranteed.

• Be
      20th of Nov, 2008

this place SUCKS! The people that work there are like used car dealers; but worse. do not go to american laser in columbia maryland next to columbia mall. do not go to american laser anywhere in maryland. its a scam and complete rip off.

save your money and get a wax; laser hair removal does not work;

they tried to get a 17 year girl to get face treatment that middleaged women get.

stay away or loose your money

• Pa
      14th of Jan, 2010

I just wanted to warn others out there about how bad ALC actually is. First, most people go into ALc because they won a drawing for $300. Well, everyone wins if they put their name in the drawing. It's just a strategy to get new consumers in the door. Second I used to be a tech at ALC and could no longer take it because of how many disatisfied clients I dealt with. ALC doesn not train their employees well at all. The lasers are very poor compared to ohers lasers I have worked with at different companies. Also, the celulite tx's don't work at all!! I did sooo many tx's and not ONE person was happy with their results! I just felt bad for all the clients who paid so much money and were complaiing that they still high high percentage of hair left after two years. Basically, they will do anything to get you to sign a contract, because once you sign, they will not refund! When you are a tech at ALC your main job is sales! They don't care how your treat your client or how well you are charting and making sure you are giving a good tx. If you don't upsale you will get fired! So, I left because I went to school to do treatments not SALE.. So, I promise if you want laser hair removal GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!