American Laser Center / Customer service and refund

1 La Jolla, CA, United States Review updated:

After I realized that I was getting ripped off I decided to ask for a refund before my first treatment. They said that the manager was going to call me to get my credit card information. She never called me. I left 6 messages before I decided to call the corporate office. I called the corporate office and couldn't get through. Their hold times are 30 minutes!!! I kept getting the voicemail for the corporate manager and she never called me back. I left 4 messages and finally had to threaten to call the CEO when they finally connect me to her. It has been 8 weeks and I haven't recieved my refund yet.

Ka

Comments

• Hu
      1st of Dec, 2008

I have been waiting for a refund for over 12 weeks. I do not recommend American Laser to anyone. Their customer service is horrible and their clinic managers can never give you any information and tell you to call customer service where you have to wait on hold for 30 min +

DO NOT GO TO AMERICAN LASER...if you do ...make sure its a treatment you want because if you don't and want a refund you'll be waiting forever...