American Income Life — Misrepresentation
Recently I was contacted by Josh Latini, Talent Manager, Vena & Associates, Arias Agencies in regards to employment. I specifically asked if the position involved selling and let him know that I had no interest if it did. He said that not all positions available involved selling; he lied.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Pittsburgh, PA
The way the company is structured requires you to sell in order to move up; something he had to know. Obviously he had a quota to meet and did not care if he wasted my time and gas. Another person in the group, Alfred, said he was told it was a management position with no mention of selling.
Such disregard for others does not speak well of the company culture.
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance
- American Income Life - No a complaint just to warn people about them 
- American Income Life - Stay away from these guys 
- American Income Life Insurance (Ail) - The real truth about ail 
- HART Group - life insurance