American Income Life Insurance / Bogus
After getting several phone calls from this particular number I finally decided to answer. And it was from a HR recruiter who had gotten my info from her Manager who had gotten my info from CareerBuilder. After talking to her over the phone for all of 3 minutes, some of the things she said just didn't seem right. So I decided to go online and google them. And WOW!
Out of all the sites that came up I couldn't find one with any positive feedback. It's crazy because everything the rep said to me I was reading online, as it had been stated to others. This company is really full of it and please don't get yourselves caught in their little scam. They tell you all these wonderful things and you believe them because you're either out of work or looking to improve your quality of life.
I just can't believe this. I know from now on I will do my investigating before going to another wasteless phone or personal interview. Thanks to all of you who took the time to post a complaint, it really helped me. And I hope I help the next person. Oh, by the way I canceled my interview immediately following my findings! BE CAREFUL!
More American Income Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.
- American Income Life Insurance - Lies, Deception, Lawbreaking
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance