American Income Life Ins. / False statements!
The representatives name is Sefo Pucell his cell number is [protected]. If this person calls you don't believe a word he says. He told me that is was a free ins program paid for by my union, and all he needed was proper identification. When he got to my home he asked if my wife was present and I said no. then he told me that she had to be here to verify her id as the benificary. What if I named a benificary that lived in Europe?, Would they have to fly to the U.S.A to verify the id for a $2000 life ins policy? ha ha ha. These people must deal with a lot of dumb people. Please call this person and tell him what you think of him.
More American Income Life Ins. Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.
- American Income Life Insurance - Lies, Deception, Lawbreaking