American Income Life / Poor service!
I've been looking online lately for complaints about American Income Life. That is the life insurance company that deals with present union workers and past ones also. The point is... I wanted to make sure people heard this concern for people this year.
American Income is not like the other insurance companies. They make you believe you are so important and need to work for this company. In fact when I worked for them, the same company in another city didn't even know I was working for them and tried to recruit me for American Income... the same company tried to recruit me for the same company!!
Anyway, I want everyone to know they just want bodies. Bodies that will work for them free for 12 hours a day. Calling people to book appointments. You have to book appts each Monday and Thurs from 4pm till 9pm. 7 a day is what they want. There are no excuses why you can't or won't. The worst was when my husband was hurt and needed me, I had to have a meeting with the boss who gave me the third degree. The worst was when my kids had a concert at school and all I got was, "Can't someone else go instead of you"? It wasn't a request, it was a demand! That was it. No more of 12 hours a day..no more, "What happened why didn't you sell the appt" I wasn't going to be bullied anymore from a company that didn't pay me except when I sold the appt. I didn't get gas money nor mileage. I knew I was selling insurance but I thought insurance people sell where ever they are. Whether at home or at the office. This company wants you at the office twice a week to be at a meeting and book appts as I said.
If anyone calls you and says, "We say your resume on Monster, you qualify for management at American Income" HANG THE PHONE UP FAST! Don't waste money going to the interview, especially getting your temp insurance license. They only want bodies to make more money for them!!!
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.
- American Income Life Insurance - Lies, Deception, Lawbreaking
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance